The Resurgence

Clan Application final - SherLock

SherLock

• View Profile
Nickname: SherLock

Previous nickname(s): FaLCoN

Timezone: (GMT+6)

Introduce yourself:  Greetings, everyone. It's me again SherLock aka FaLCoN and also its my third and final application for joining to the clan. Besides, in my previous applications where I tried to proof that I can be an eligible member for this team, and also hardly tried to explain about me,, well, again imma introducing myself,
My real name is Promit and I am playing vcmp from 2020. But recently I started playing in Asain City. When I was new, I started my journey in Gboyz, after playing there for a year, I joined LW server, and played there for long times, after all these, I joined VCCnR server, and now I mostly play in Asian city and VCCnR. Lastly, I hope some of the resurgence member might have know me, cuz I tried very hard to meet many of them. Also, kindly check out my previous apps for more details.
First app: https://rtclan.vcmp.net/index.php?topic=270.0
Second app: https://rtclan.vcmp.net/index.php?topic=279.0

Do you have any ban history? No long history but I got 2 days ban from AC for advertisement, which was a month ago.

Were you in any clan? (If yes state the reason you left them): Yes, but in present time, these clans doesn't exists.

Reasons for joining RT: Well behaved member, Well known Clan, Strong team, included in the top ranks of vcmp clans.

IRC/Discord: Discord: holmes_here

Are you interested in clan wars? Yes

Additional info: Its the last application from me for joining to the clan, and if its got denied I wont be feel bad. But, I truly hope that, I can be one of you and can make a respectable contribution to the clan.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2024, 12:39:54 PM by SherLock »

IcyFuzion

• Soldier
  • I am ME.
    • View Profile
Hello SherLock!
Thanks for showing your interest towards The Resurgence. Your application is under discussion, please have patience.

IcyFuzion

• Soldier
  • I am ME.
    • View Profile
Were you in any clan? (If yes state the reason you left them): Yes, but in present time, these clans doesn't exists.
Kindly mention your previous clans whether they exist or not in present times.

Israfil ☪️

• Soldier
    • View Profile
its my third and final application for joining to the clan. Besides, in my previous applications where I tried to proof that I can be an eligible member for this team,

What does it means that it's your final application so you're saying that if you gets denied this time so you wouldn't be applying again? explain it

SherLock

• View Profile

7K and ZK

IcyFuzion

• Soldier
  • I am ME.
    • View Profile

7K and ZK
Reason for leaving your previous clans?

SherLock

• View Profile
its my third and final application for joining to the clan. Besides, in my previous applications where I tried to proof that I can be an eligible member for this team,

What does it means that it's your final application so you're saying that if you gets denied this time so you wouldn't be applying again? explain it

No, I won't, Because I tried hard to explain myself from first to last, and from the first app I showed my respect and dignity towards the clan. So, if I got denied, its hardly possible for me to re-apply in the clan.. 

SherLock

• View Profile

7K and ZK

Closed due to inactivity and Immature players. Also, I left them half month ago

BrightLight

• Soldier
  • call it what you want
    • View Profile
Hi, SherLock. Hope you are doing great.

Thank you for applying to join our clan, RT, for the third time. However, we couldn't help but notice your statement, "This is my third and final time applying, and I won't feel bad if I get rejected," which raises some concerns about your loyalty towards the clan. In RT, loyalty and dedication are values we hold in high regard, and your statement hinders our positive feedback. We understand that applying multiple times and facing rejection can be frustrating, but expressing a lack of investment in the outcome does not reflect the kind of commitment we are looking for. Additionally, your current application appears quite effortless compared to your previous applications.

You need to understand that some of us do not know you and one way for us to evaluate an applicant is through his application. The remarks you put in your application gave a bad impression and a negative outlook to us. In our clan, loyalty and dedication are what bind us together as a team. We believe that every member should be genuinely committed to supporting one another and having each other's backs unconditionally.

To move forward, we need to know how you plan to demonstrate your loyalty and dedication to the clan, as these are essential qualities if not requirements for any member of RT. Your remarks have clearly shown a lack of interest in RT as you "won't feel bad" if you get a negative response from us. It's now up to you to prove to us your genuine interest and loyalty.

7K and ZK

Closed due to inactivity and Immature players. Also, I left them half month ago

You do know that we require a player to remain clanless for at least a month before applying, right?

SherLock

• View Profile
First of all, thank you for replying me about this topic. To be honest, its very hard to prove that how to express my loyalty to this team. But if I am given a chance to join this team, I will definitely prove my loyalty towards the clan. I just want a permanent clan where I can be a part. Also, some members of this clan don't know me, I can't deny that. However, if I could meet them, I would definitely try to win their hearts. But unfortunately, since I haven't found many of them active, it was very hard to meet with them. Again, there is a little bit mistake in my remark, It wasn't half month, it was half year. I mistakenly wrote it in hurry.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2024, 05:57:08 PM by SherLock »

UmaR

• Soldier
    • View Profile
Hello Sherlock, hope you are doing well.

We greatly appreciate your interest in RT and we are glad to see that you are actually interest in the clan. However this time, your application has put off a lot of members by mentioning it is your "final application". Your application voting was really confusing this time and most of the members changed their vote because of your words. Things do not work like this in VCMP and especially in RT since everyone here is considered a family. The words highlight some concerns about commitment. Just to add, there are some members in RT who were rejected on their third application too. With that, this time your application does not seem to have much effort as it had in last application which also put off some of our members. I hope you understand the situation.

Feel free to apply in a month or when you feel you are best suited. Best of luck for the future.

Denied.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2024, 11:57:27 AM by UmaR »

SherLock

• View Profile
Okay, thanks for that. However, I changed my opinion, and will try my best to come back again, when I feel much confident. Hopefully, I will be accepted then..
« Last Edit: August 29, 2024, 01:52:52 PM by SherLock »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal