The Resurgence

Clan Application x2 - SherLock

SherLock

• View Profile
Nickname: SherLock

Previous nickname(s): [7Kr]SherLock / [7Kr]FaLCoN / [ZKr]FaLCoN / FaLCoN

My very very old nicks: CATFISH...BRO, MR..CATFISH, s[A]vage_CaT.

Timezone: (GMT+6) Saturday, June 15, 2024, 10:38%u202FPM

Introduce yourself: Greetings to everyone, first.  I am SherLock aka FaLCoN and Honestly, its my second application for joining to the clan. In my previous one, I tried to intro myself as long as I can but for this application, I wrote a short Bio of myself >>>
So, Its have been 4 years of joining to the vcmp community and In these years, I met many players and also in that time, I first started playing at Gboyz server, where I met a RT guy named ShadowJack, and after that I started playing at LW where I met another RT guy named Bloodedge, I played there for  a half month and then Bloodedge became new moderator of LW. Anyway, after this long period, I joined to VCCnR server which is completely against of Deathmatch. Now, I always play at there, and also I became an event staff member of that server recently [ It is a new information about myself]. Again, I had some previous clan named ZK, 7k and That's all about myself shortly. Kindly please check my previous application where I have wrote myself in detailed. [Link: https://rtclan.vcmp.net/index.php?topic=270.0]

Do you have any ban history?: No, But I got ban once in Gboyz server few years ago

Were you in any clan? (If yes state the reason you left them): No, I dont have any clan now, But my past clan name is 7K, I left them because of inactivity of members..

Reasons for joining RT: Reason of joining to the clan is very simple, and that is The clan included in the top ranks of vcmp and well known to all players.

IRC/Discord: >>Discord: sherlock_b4u

Are you interested in clan wars?: Obviously, but I got a problem with my pings, and that is All the Dm servers are have High ping and its very difficult for me to fight with others.

Additional info: After the rejection of my past application, I have been waited some days for re-applying again, and also in this time, I met some RT players [prefer not to tell nicks] and I think I became ready to re-apply again, and I wish, If the clan wants I can play in VW X on behalf with this clan. So, Therefore, I pray and hope that the clan members would be kind enough to give me a chance to joining the clan. Thanks again to all for reading this.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2024, 06:41:58 PM by SherLock »

ZeeX.

• Lieutenant
  • I am a geek!
    • View Profile
Hello dear Sherlock,

Thank you for showing interest in the RT clan. Unfortunately, your application has been denied for a few reasons.

Some of our members are not very familiar with you. As I mentioned last time, it's important to get to know our members, as they are mostly active in DM servers. You are a good friend of mine, and I know what kind of person you are, you are very good. However, I need you to interact with the entire clan and let them get to know you.

Work on the given reasons and re-apply after a month or whenever you feel ready.

Denied.

"Every expert was once a beginner. Keep pushing forward

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal