The Resurgence

Clan Application - SherLock

SherLock

• View Profile
Nickname: SherLock

Previous nickname(s): [7Kr]SherLock / [7Kr]FaLCoN / [ZKr]FaLCoN / FaLCoN

My very very old nicks: CATFISH...BRO, MR..CATFISH, s[A]vage_CaT.

Timezone: (GMT+6) Thursday, May 23, 2024, 5:59%u202FPM

Introduce yourself: First of all, Greetings to The Clan Members and The Clan Leaders. I know that many of the guys of this clan will not recognize me but I know many of them truly including [RT]Bloodedge, [RT]ShadowJack and also [RT]ZeeX. Anyway, I am 17 and I live in Bangladesh and again I am an old vc-mp player. 4 years ago I joined vc-mp for playing with real people. But Then I didn't know that how to play normally like other players , so I started doing some rule breaks in different server but after communicating with other players I no longer broke any rules of those servers. Again, I didn't know really that what is clan and how to join them, so one of VU clan member named Alpays taught me that what is clan and how to join them. For that, I went to VU and applied an application 2 years ago. Then, it was Denied cause nobody knows me. But there is maybe a special reason [which I think] that why people do not recognize me. I think the reason is changing my nick over and again. After a year, I joined a clan named ZK but the clan was closed due to some reasons and after some days, I got a new clan named 7K and because of the strong desire of mine I joined to the clan but due to inactivity of clan member and because of not knowing many clan members, I left the clan and chose to join RT clan. Moreover, I played in many servers [ mostly LW, Gboyz server and EC server] of my vc-mp career but now I always play in VCCnR server. And That is all of myself. [[Sorry for big description about mine]].

Do you have any ban history?: Recently No Ban , but I once got a permanent Ban from Gboyz server 4 years ago,,

Were you in any clan? (If yes state the reason you left them): Yes I was a member of a clan named 7K but I left them because the members of the clan are not active and also I rarely see them playing in server... also I didn't meet most of the members on there....

Reasons for joining RT: As far as I know that There are some famed Clan in whole vc-mp and as far as I've seen that RT clan is one of them. So I wish to join the clan and that's the reason of my joining to this clan.

IRC/Discord: Discord: sherlock_b4u

Are you interested in clan wars?: Yes, I honestly interested to join a clan war.

Additional info: Thanks for The Clan leaders for keeping the application channel open and also thanks for wasting your valuable times behind this application.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2024, 08:13:03 AM by SherLock »

ZeeX.

• Lieutenant
  • I am a geek!
    • View Profile
Under discussion.

"Every expert was once a beginner. Keep pushing forward

ZeeX.

• Lieutenant
  • I am a geek!
    • View Profile
Hello Sherlock,

Thank you for your interest in joining our clan. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to negative votes.

You recently left the 7K clan and applied for the RT clan. After leaving any clan, you need to stay clanless for a month and interact with our members. Some of us don’t even know you. Our players mostly play AC these days, so please take the time to meet them, have friendly conversations, and play together.

Work on these points, improve yourself, and re-apply after a month or whenever you feel ready.

Denied.

"Every expert was once a beginner. Keep pushing forward

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal