Xann · 6 · 508

Xann

• *oh sighs.*
    • View Profile
Nickname: Xann & Ridbrine
Previous nickname(s): Herobrine, Xan.
Timezone: GMT( +5:30 )
Introduce yourself: Hello fellow members of RT,

I'm Xann/Xannium either way you could call me Xan and Herobrine. I came here to become a new member of RT. Which means I'm currently applying for RT. If you know about me, you might know about my Personality.

Do you have any ban history?: No. I have been a clean player since I've been playing VC:MP.
Were you in any clan? (If yes state the reason you left them):

RK: Probably closed & Leader not active.
FV: Not active
UL: Closed with all decisions.
VD: Former Founder & Closed.
TDA: Retired, I may tell other things at private.
KF: Due to some things, some members lost their rank in it.

Reasons for joining RT:

- Active & Support Clan.
- Friends, and enough support from the clan members.
- Suggested by people to join RT.
- Great reputation between VC:MP.

- I will support everyone & the whole clan. I agree, previously I may be denied due to I wasn't really between the members in RT. But now, I have been really being touched with everyone.
- I will gather more experiences & things in the RT clan I assume.
- I wanna have more fun with us all.

IRC/Discord: xannium
Are you interested in clan wars?: Yeah.
Additional info:

I hope you may be satisfied enough with my application, Thanks for spending & reading the app.
- Xann

YEAH.. AND WHAT ELSE!?

ZeeX.

• Lieutenant
  • I am a geek!
    • View Profile
Under discussion.

"Every expert was once a beginner. Keep pushing forward

Domek

• Soldier
    • View Profile
Hit me up on discord.I want to ask about your previous clans.

Xann

• *oh sighs.*
    • View Profile
Hello,

I have DM'ED Zeex for my stats transfer and approval things as you know, If you see me with [TDA] Tag don't take me wrong, Either way just be reminded that, my stats haven't been transferred. TAG allowed by Speed till stats transfer in the servers I play.
- Xann

YEAH.. AND WHAT ELSE!?

BrightLight

• Soldier
  • call it what you want
    • View Profile
Hi Xan, there were some concerns regarding your application that you need to address carefully.

1) Some of our members have noticed a pattern that you follow after getting rejected from somewhere. We have noticed that you go inactive or ghost shortly after getting rejected from somewhere (this is not specific to clans). Please address this issue and explain why do you go inactive after getting a negative response and how can we be sure that you wouldn't follow this pattern again after getting rejected from here. Unfortunately, it gives a bad impression on us that you are probably not too strong to handle rejections. Please explain your answer in an elaborate manner.

2)  Some of us aren't convinced and do not have enough idea about you because you are LESS ACTIVE. It is hard to vouch for someone we do not know enough about. Please focus on your activity and try to meet members of RT and exchange interactions with them as much as possible. Lastly, what makes you think you are ready to apply for the clan after you 'just' came out of the inactivity cave to the point you have pending (stats) transfers?

3) Do you have any plans to go inactive after being accepted?

Answer carefully. Good luck
« Last Edit: October 14, 2024, 06:07:18 PM by BrightLight »

Xann

• *oh sighs.*
    • View Profile

1) Some of our members have noticed a pattern that you follow after getting rejected from somewhere. We have noticed that you go inactive or ghost shortly after getting rejected from somewhere (this is not specific to clans). Please address this issue and explain why do you go inactive after getting a negative response and how can we be sure that you wouldn't follow this pattern again after getting rejected from here. Unfortunately, it gives a bad impression on us that you are probably not too strong to handle rejections. Please explain your answer in an elaborate manner.

2)  Some of us aren't convinced and do not have enough idea about you because you are LESS ACTIVE. It is hard to vouch for someone we do not know enough about. Please focus on your activity and try to meet members of RT and exchange interactions with them as much as possible. Lastly, what makes you think you are ready to apply for the clan after you 'just' came out of the inactivity cave to the point you have pending (stats) transfers?

3) Do you have any plans to go inactive after being accepted?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1: Actually, when time comes I have to go either way offline or inactive. I only leave when I have to do something which are important. A pattern no, If I'm rejected so rejected, I don't go inactive or something just because of it. Even after being previously rejected, I tried my best to be in touch with all members in RT. And now that I'm fully active, I don't really have to do that pattern or follow anymore. As you see, I'm playing.

2: "Just came out of the inactivity", No its been months since I've came back. I assume you must haven't seen me because I'm playing few servers, including working on my server privately. About vouching, I have been already recognized by half of the members and maybe some may not. As for activity, I'm already working on it and trying my best to do. About stats transfer, the servers where I play has the "staff" Inactive. You see, ppl are decreasing in VC:MP. They either way don't check or don't reply early. I'll appeal once agian for stats transfer because as you see, "DOMEK" was playing "CTB" yesterday, where "F2.Ninja(Developer)" was, I asked him to do frontly because yes, I have left my previous clan and one by one I'm trying my best to get my stats transferred.

3: No, even if I may notify clan members & Leaders.
- Xann

YEAH.. AND WHAT ELSE!?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal