[Accepted]Application

IcyFuzion

• Soldier
  • I am ME.
    • View Profile
Nickname: IcyFuzion
Previous nickname(s): Green_boy
Timezone: GMT +5
Introduce yourself: I am an old player of vc-mp, I'll want to share my past first. I started playing vc-mp in 2012.My cousin Soldier trained me and taught me the behavior to keep. After a year Soldier founded a clan named DS with his partners Shade aka Knuckles and Riders. I joined DS, it was my first clan in vc-mp. After 2-3 years DS got closed. In 2015 I joined UF and started playing with UFs. Left UF after 7 months because I was leaving vc-mp. In 2017, I joined vc-mp again and re-grouped with UF. 2019 was the year totally bad for UF, management issues occured. Co-leaders and Moderators tried their best to keep the clan up I must appreciate Luchgox,Spiller,realdogge and Decent. Staying solo for month and applied to MK. I got accepted there, spent best days in MK but got kicked.
Do you have any ban history? No.
Were you in any clan? (If yes state the reason you left them): DS- Closed , UF- Management issues started occuring , MK-Kicked,as it was my mistake actually I allowed my cousin to play from my pc. He was inactive since long coz of staying away from the country for job. He came on vacations and asked me for using my pc. I allowed him, he is elder than me and I couldn't mess with him. The one who used my pc was Zeaven ( UF EX LEADER ), for the first time he played from my pc and got invited in UF and somehow he joined. I had a fear of getting caught that's why I tried my best to stay away from game and watched him using my pc with his name. Unfortunately, he got caught and though the IPs and UIDs of both us were same, I got label that I impersonated Zeaven and tried to betray UF this and that. I tried to save myself at that time since I was having no solid proofs instead telling them the real story happened. No one wanted to believe and I decided to leave MK because I was labeled as impersonator and I didn't want MK to face such shitty label on their clan member as it was the thing which kill MK's reputation which I didn't want. So I left MK to separate myself and the rubbish with me from MK. After all this case, I requested Zeaven to tell them the truth that what actually happened but he said it's useless, I will connect from your PC and everybody will say it's icy begging for his respect. I gave Zeaven's phone number to Luchgox but he didn't contact him don't know why, if he would've contacted him Zeaven could've told him what was the matter. I still regret why he didn't call Zeaven and asked him the truth. I stopped playing vc-mp because Zeaven was still here and I didn't want him to use my pc again and play. Now he went back so I am free to play.
Reasons for joining RT: I saw RT being lead by the best member amongst vc-mp community. I see the bright future of this clan. And secondly, I need a chance to prove myself and i'll try to serve RT as much as I can.
IRC/Discord: IcyFuzion#8409
Are you interested in clan wars? Yeah
Additional info: I am free to play, I have no fear of anything now.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2020, 07:31:22 PM by Sevrin »

Sevrin

• Founder
  • Resurgence
    • View Profile

Sevrin

• Founder
  • Resurgence
    • View Profile

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal