The Resurgence

Application - BlaZy

BlaZy

• Soldier
    • View Profile
Nickname: BlaZy
Previous nickname(s): ElecTroN, redox, etc
Timezone: GMT +5
Introduce yourself: Hi I am BlaZy. I am from Pakistan and I have been playing VCMP for a few years. I also play some other games too but mostly on mobile phones.
Do you have any ban history? No ban history, just one warning for D.E in EC and VKs
Were you in any clan? (If yes state the reason you left them): KF - left due to damaged reputation of the clan and also some other problems. I was in KF for almost my entire VCMP career
Reasons for joining RT: I like the clan and it also holds a very good reputation of it in VCMP. Many great players are part of this clan and I want to join them and improve myself too. A lot of them are my friends too. I promise to give my best to the clan and stay with the clan forever. I will forever remain a loyal member and represent the clan positively. 
IRC/Discord: 0redox
Are you interested in clan wars? Yes
Additional info: My last application can be found here: https://rtclan.vcmp.net/index.php?topic=256.0. I hope I will be given a chance this time. I have applied again to give RT members a hint of my loyalty. I have been playing vcmp for many years and I have only been in one clan. I had joined KF in the start of my vcmp career and I remained loyal to it until I could not. I hope I will be given a chance this time to become a good member of RT

Israfil ☪️

• Soldier
    • View Profile
Hello there BlaZy, thanks for your interest towards Us
your application is under discussion please have some patience Good luck.

ZeeX.

• Lieutenant
  • I am a geek!
    • View Profile
Accepted.

- RT Lieutenant
- OneVice Administrator
- VCAD Administrator
- AsianCity Moderator
- VFS Manager
- FunVice Management
- VC:MP Player Since 2011