The Resurgence

Clan Application - S3Z4R

S3Z4R · 6 · 1996

S3Z4R

• View Profile
Nickname: S3Z4R
Previous nickname(s): S75. , Sezaro (can't remember more)
Timezone: +5:30
Introduce yourself: I don't know how to introduce myself.. Ok, let me try..

VC:MP knows me as Sezar and you can call me that too. I love eating, sleeping and probably outdoor games when am not too lazy. Outdoor games like football or cricket (non-asians won't get it) is my preferance. I am studying CS and literally a shut-in because I didn't get my preferable college this year which I could join by passing a competitive exam which sadly didn't happen. My favorite foods are my mom's handmade rich food and fast food. I hate vegetables but have to eat them to keep my physique better. I used to play computer games like GTA V, CS:GO and some single player stuff like COD franchise games. I currently play VC:MP, Valorant, Genshin Impact & CS:GO. I am semi active on all of them mostly because its cold in India and I love to sleep 16 hrs a day and also study for next year exam. In VC:MP, my only stint I remember is UF but don't worry because I actually stayed in ridiculous amount of clan to even remember them. I started playing in 2017.

Oh, and I love watching and playing football and my favorite team is Chelsea since 12/13. #FUCKBARCAFOR2008UCL #GUARDIOLASUCKMOURINHOSNUT
Do you have any ban history?:  I don't remember any
Were you in any clan? (If yes state the reason you left them):   There are many but I remember KF, UF, some TiC clan marty mentioned before, DU
Reasons for joining RT:   Mostly because I want to join a clan in VC:MP & RT seem most suitable to me because I know many members from this clan. Significantly Mason because he was my ex-KF clan mate and Marty because he was my ex-UF clan mate and we had a lot of fun back then.
IRC/Discord: S3Z4R#2508
Are you interested in clan wars?: I mean, Why not?

Also, have a gud ebening.

ShadowJacK

• Soldier
    • View Profile
Your application is under discussion. Please be patient.

S3Z4R

• View Profile

ZeeX.

• Lieutenant
  • I am a geek!
    • View Profile
why did you left your previous clans?

- RT Lieutenant
- OneVice Administrator
- VCAD Administrator
- AsianCity Moderator
- VFS Manager
- FunVice Management
- VC:MP Player Since 2011

S3Z4R

• View Profile
why did you left your previous clans?

KF:- The clan wars were getting more personal and I felt like I won't be able to involve myself much and hence, decided to leave rather than be a liability towards the clan.
TiC:- Can't remember honestly
UF:- Clan leader was caught hacking and before the controversy persist much, I decided to withdraw myself and leave the clan which closed itself afterwards.
DU:- clan members became inactive (no proper discord communication) and afterwards I had a drama with Wilson which is why I decided to leave (neither of us was wrong I believe but something didn't go right).

Also there was a FV clan I made which was solely made for Gboyz server back when I was active in early 2021 which I left and gave the administration to RidwanRz who continued the clan further in gboyz.

Please let me know if you have any other question or if I said anything wrong. :D

Edit :- I cannot remember some other clan I was in, so remind me if I left any.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2021, 11:40:06 AM by S3Z4R »

Martyrdom

Hello there S3Z4R. Thanks for applying into our clan! Unfortunately there have been quite a lot of issues that might for the time being not allow you to join our clan at this stage.

You have not added reasoning for leaving SkT though this is pretty minor it's not the only reason. The thing is you have quite an history of letting emotions cloud your judgement in the past thus not letting you stay loyal to a handful of crews you have joined and sometimes for some rather silly reasons, not only that but, you also have strong ties to known hackers in VCMP such as V2X, PAPA, Eazym4 etc, and finally you seem to have some issues with PL members in the past. While we as a clan don't force anyone to like other guys outside the clan we still have a few members such as Ken and sevrin and we are atleast expecting new applicants to be able to get along with the members we already have inside and not cause some internal problems.

Due to these reasons for the time being the clan is unable to trust you as being part of it. If you are still interested in joining us I would suggest you stay dedicated to joining us, try to work on the reasons posted above and maybe by then you might have a chance to join us.

Feel free to apply into our clan after 2 months. Only if you feel you are ready to try and become part of this clan again.

Thanks for your interest into our clan.

Denied.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2021, 12:48:02 PM by Martyrdom »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal