The Resurgence

Application SighSahab

Guest · 7 · 2188

SighSahab

Nickname: SighSahab
Previous nickname(s): No
Timezone:  GMT+8
Introduce yourself: I have been playing since 2020
It's been two years playing the game, RT is my first clan that I think this is the best clan for me and I have good friendships with the shadow in the game, I've been playing Gboyz Server for the last two years, I have met everyone without Sevrin,  I had met Mason  when he came in Attack defence
 you have any ban history? No
Were you in any clan? (If yes state the reason you left them): No
Reasons for joining RT: Everyone has their own purpose  This clan is good  Shadow  helps me whenever I need help, That is the reason for joining this clan
IRC/Discord:  SighSahab#7236
Are you interested in clan wars? Yes always ready
Additional info: Nothing

ZeeX.

• Lieutenant
  • I am a geek!
    • View Profile
i never saw you dude, can you tell about yourself more?

- RT Lieutenant
- OneVice Administrator
- VCAD Administrator
- AsianCity Moderator
- VFS Manager
- FunVice Management
- VC:MP Player Since 2011

SighSahab

I met you yesterday When you were fighting with Boker And I was fighting other player, There was a fight between Boker and you and other players were coming and killing you, I helped you when you needed help, We met yesterday at one or two o'clock

ZeeX.

• Lieutenant
  • I am a geek!
    • View Profile
I met you yesterday When you were fighting with Boker And I was fighting other player, There was a fight between Boker and you and other players were coming and killing you, I helped you when you needed help, We met yesterday at one or two o'clock
that doesn't mean i know you man...

app under discussion.

- RT Lieutenant
- OneVice Administrator
- VCAD Administrator
- AsianCity Moderator
- VFS Manager
- FunVice Management

SighSahab

that doesn't mean i know you man...

app under discussion.
I want to be part of this clan,  I never thought of Clan in two years, Your members are good, Now I want to be part of your Clan, Some of your clan members are not come in the game I do not have to meet, I never played LW Server ever in two years, That's why I went to the LW server, I went to the LW server, Darkghost only plays LW
« Last Edit: December 14, 2021, 12:08:11 PM by SighSahab »

ZeeX.

• Lieutenant
  • I am a geek!
    • View Profile
ok

- RT Lieutenant
- OneVice Administrator
- VCAD Administrator
- AsianCity Moderator
- VFS Manager
- FunVice Management

Martyrdom

HelHello there SighSahab. Thanks for applying into our clan! Unfortunately there have been quite a few issues that might for the time being not allow you to join our clan at this stage.

I would like to begin with the fact that we don't like liars. You have lied about your identity in VCMP to us and this is definitely what we don't look for in our members, plus the fact that you have not done any prior effort to try to meet us before you applied and on top of that we are not even familiar of who you truly are.

Feel free to re-apply after 1 month. Only if you feel you have worked on the issues pointed out above and are ready to try once more to become a part of our clan.

Denied.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2021, 01:05:42 PM by Martyrdom »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal