Application - Brightlight

BrightLight

• Soldier
  • call it what you want
    • View Profile
Nickname: BrightLight
Previous nickname(s): SHy, (KF)Fluttershy, =KF=[D]reamboy
Timezone: GMT +5
Introduce yourself: Hello, everyone. I'm nowadays using the alias BrightLight. I entered the community ~2.5 years rear. I lust to play games. I'm presently tinkering only in CTB, EC, VKs(these two only sometimes). I'm not currently able to play in other servers due to an unusual bug with my VC: MP. I would have to stay hours to download server files with my slow ass internet. The downloaded server files are concealed somewhere & I need to re-install the OS which presently will take a little longer only.
Do you have any ban history? Yes, I was vetoed for a few days in the last year (like 6-10 months ago) for death evade erroneously with Remote Grenade. Otherwise, I was banned for the wrong reason & got unbanned in few days(VKs).
Were you in any clan? (If yes state the reason you left them): As far as I recall, I was in SDS, KF & GK. I left SDS because the clan was in a closed clan circumstance. The members were sedentary. However, I stayed for 2 months in hopes that members will be active soon. Another great reason was that the clan was only regional to 1 server, VKs. The members weren't enthusiastic about playing other servers and doing some DM. The clan was like an RP game-mode clan. I was the only guy with that tag for almost 2 months. KF: I left due to the childish behavior of a moderator. There was no appreciation for the members like the moderator could kick the member for tiny reasons without any controversy. If you want to comprehend more about that, you can DM me on Discord. Stayed in KF for more than 2 years. GK: Own clan, fastened.
Reasons for joining RT: I find RT a good clan with delightful and friendly partners. I have nearly played with all of them except a few. I tried to find a clan that is good & prosperous for me, in which, RT seemed the case in many circumstances. I'm very much influenced by the clan's cooperation & status.
IRC/Discord: BrightLight#7831
Are you interested in clan wars? Yes.
Additional info: Heya, I appreciate & thank you for looking over my application. I hope you would acknowledge me. If you've any concerns & suspicions, feel free to DM me on Discord for a rapid response
« Last Edit: April 10, 2021, 06:26:44 PM by BrightLight »

ZeeX.

• Lieutenant
  • I am a geek!
    • View Profile
Under discussion.

- RT Lieutenant
- OneVice Administrator
- VCAD Administrator
- AsianCity Moderator
- VFS Manager
- FunVice Management
- VC:MP Player Since 2011

Kenny

• Soldier
    • View Profile
What can you contribute to the clan? And I want to know what actually happened in KF?

BrightLight

• Soldier
  • call it what you want
    • View Profile
What can you contribute to the clan? And I want to know what happened in KF?
I can contribute everything which is in my hands. If I recall from past clans, I can contribute loyalty, help the partners whenever they need & whatever I can.

KF incident was a bad moment. Members had no respect. My days started going bad after GerZ became a moderator. He wanted to rule all the members according to him. He would be with one clan a day and against it another day. Another reason was that I was in a gang (LT/DK) & when I tried to help gang-mates against MDs, he suddenly kicked me & said that MDs were friends, however, MDs were enemies a day back. It happened again & again. Once, I helped my gang-mates & I was started being called "spy of EK" & Gerz just kicked me from clan without any controversy and banned me from discord server. However, I was back and he started kicking me for very tiny reasons. Like, he wouldn't want me to play with EK / F2 members or even be in team with them at any two team versus game-mode.  Things got wrost & I decided to leave the clan. Another reason was that some other players joined KF i.e Syne & Nassim and they started provoking leaders to kick me. Sometimes they took a underalias guy as me and created dramas.

P.S: Many questions might be born with gang stuff. I haven't played any wars with gang members for a long time. The gang is about to be closed. Some of you are also in gang, so you would also know more about gangs are taken as second clan often.

Edit: The gang has been closed..
« Last Edit: April 08, 2021, 11:21:37 AM by BrightLight »

Kenny

• Soldier
    • View Profile
What can you contribute to the clan? And I want to know what happened in KF?
I can contribute everything which is in my hands. If I recall from past clans, I can contribute loyalty & whatever I can.

KF incident was a bad moment. Members had no respect. My days started going bad after GerZ became a moderator. He wanted to rule all the members according to him. He would be with one clan a day and against it another day. Another reason was that I was in a gang (LT/DK) & when I tried to help gang-mates against MDs, he suddenly kicked me & said that MDs were friends, however, MDs were enemies a day back. It happened again & again. Once, I helped my gang-mates & I was started being called "spy of EK" & Gerz just kicked me from clan without any controversy and banned me from discord server. However, I was back and he started kicking me for very tiny reasons. Like, he wouldn't want me to play with EK / F2 members or even be in team with them at any two team versus game-mode.  Things got wrost & I decided to leave the clan. Another reason was that some other players joined KF i.e Syne & Nassim and they started provoking leaders to kick me. Sometimes they took a underalias guy as me and created dramas.

P.S: Many questions might be born with gang stuff. I haven't played any wars with gang members for a long time. The gang is about to be closed. Some of you are also in gang, so you would also know more about gangs are taken as second clan often.
I see

Mr.Moon

• View Profile

Martyrdom

Hello there BrightLight. Thanks for your application!

While I and a few other members believe that you have a lot of potential to be a great member for RT, the rest of the members are still not familiar with you and are unsure if you would be loyal to the clan and would like to get more familiar with you and how you behave ingame aswell. I am pretty sure you'll find yourself a place in our clan after improving in the aspects mentioned but for the time being there's no chance.

Feel free to apply in a month if you feel ready to try again and become a part of us.

Denied.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal