The Resurgence

my app

Abdo · 5 · 497

Abdo

• View Profile
Nickname: Abdo*
Previous nickname(s): Kar3on HARRON Saikol
Timezone: +3GMT
Introduce yourself: Well, i have played vcmp since 2011 and i were in 8 clans my favourite weapons is shotgun m4.
Do you have any ban history? no
Were you in any clan? (If yes state the reason you left them): CO: The reason was that the members were leaving the clan and only one or two people remained in the clan.
UST: I was invited to join another clan after a long time of staying in this clan.
NxS: Closed
ON: I left this clan because they were used cheats and since Im against these things thats why I left this clan.
NK: Closed
CG: The reason I joined this clan is that its members have good skill but I was facing a problem that most of them could not speak English thats why I left this clan.
MA:  I left it because the members didnt respect each other.
KF: There were some problems between me and my late friend Stylish Personal reasons.
Reasons for joining RT: i joining this clan because i saw most of them are good friends and helpful too.
IRC/Discord: senior012860
Are you interested in clan wars? yes.
Additional info: i was inactive for like 3 months and now i came back to vcmp again and i think i will stay for long because i got new mouse since i came back to vcmp and i will do my best to make this clan the best feel free to ask me any questions.

Claude Speed

• Soldier
  • I just want to make friends not enemies
    • View Profile
Under discussion.
Playing VC-MP since 2020.

ZeeX.

• Lieutenant
  • I am a geek!
    • View Profile
Hey Abdo, good to see you here! I have a couple of questions for you.

First, in the past, you applied to TLA twice, and after being rejected, you chose to apply to MD. When you were rejected there as well, you then applied to Ac3, but the same thing happened. If we deny your application here, what would be your next step regarding clan applications?

Second, before you went inactive, your behavior was quite rude, abusive, and toxic. You’ve returned about three or four days ago. Could you tell me what changes you’ve made in yourself since then?

"Every expert was once a beginner. Keep pushing forward

Abdo

• View Profile
hey zeex, i know i have applied in many clans but i wanted to good clan to stay on it they all rejected me and im done with other clans and if i got denied here i will just play clanless and yes i know my behavior was really bad but now i have improved alot and i control my nerves more and i will ignore all of trash people cuz this period have makes me changed alot

UmaR

• Soldier
    • View Profile
Hello Abdo, hope you are doing well.
Thank you for applying to RT . Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to the following reasons:
  • You recently came back from inactivity. It was very early for you to apply for a clan
  • Many of our members have not interacted with you. Try to spend more time with RT guys
You can reapply in a month or when you feel you are best suited for the clan. Best of luck for the future mate.

Denied.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal