The Resurgence

Clan application- LyXe

LyXe · 8 · 1093

LyXe

• View Profile
Nickname:LyXe^^
Previous nickname(s): [KF]LyXe^/[KF]L.
Timezone:GMT+3
Introduce yourself:Hi I am Abdullah,  from Egypt I'm turning 18 soon I have been playing vcmp since 2020. I was usually a player of LW, Ec, Now just AC.
Do you have any ban history?No never
Were you in any clan? (If yes state the reason you left them):yes I was in KF clan for 3 years and
Left due to the following reasons:
1) Disorganisation of the clan (as recruitment of players without an app).
2)Poor history of hacks usage, starting unnecessary fights.
3)Toxic leader(s) that used to abuse my country, my family and even my mom.
Reasons for joining RT:Well, I personally felt safe when RTs were in a server they never attacked me or showed any aggression we were helping each others, Also the clan is full of matures (masha'allah)that I can definitely learn from them, Also all the reasons that I left KF for aren't existing in RT, I wanna fight for you guys and be between my friends.
IRC/Discord:lyxev
Are you interested in clan wars?: Sometimes
Additional info:For those who might wonder why did I leave KF and came back multiple times, Although some of you guys might consider it a negativity but it's actually a positivity, It was a hard decision for me to leave KF, I didn't want that to happen so I tried forgetting the reasons of my abortation from the clan, but I was still getting abused and I realised that staying any longer will result of me losing my reputation and dignity.
For further questions, ask me on my Discord.

Israfil ☪️

• Soldier
    • View Profile
Hello there, LyXe Thank you for showing your interest towards us
Your application is under discussion.

ZeeX.

• Lieutenant
  • I am a geek!
    • View Profile
Hello Lyxe, I understand your reasons for leaving the clan, but I have a few questions. You were inactive and only returned a month or two ago. What are your future plans? If you’re going to be inactive again, I should let you know that we already have many inactive members. It would be better if you could explain this to us.

"Every expert was once a beginner. Keep pushing forward

LyXe

• View Profile
I was only Inactive because I was saving up for a PC, as my laptop was damaged, as soon as I managed to get one I came back and by the will of God  I don't have any intentions to go Inactive again. And alhamdulilah in that short period of time I managed to get to the top playtime in AC.

ZeeX.

• Lieutenant
  • I am a geek!
    • View Profile
I was only Inactive because I was saving up for a PC, as my laptop was damaged, as soon as I managed to get one I came back and by the will of God  I don't have any intentions to go Inactive again. And alhamdulilah in that short period of time I managed to get to the top playtime in AC.

Okay for me.

"Every expert was once a beginner. Keep pushing forward

LyXe

• View Profile
Many points I would like to clear for you guys, I have told blazy that I have been suffering from the Flu for 2 days now so I don't have the power to sit on the computer however I will be active here on fourm and discord then insha'allah after 2 days I will join vcmp again. Second point is the abortation of KF I have to tell u that I left KF a month ago and was going to join RT but I decided to ignore the 3 reasons I gave u in my application to stay with the family  but then a leader abused my country,  family, my mom then i decided leave permanently because i prioritise my family over anything.  And when I thought about it I realised that staying ruins my dignity and reputation. So now you know that me leaving KF isn't a sudden decision. Third point is the concerns about my activity I have been the most active player for the past 2 months in AC, As I told zeex if I had any intentions of going Inactive
I would first finish the things that me busy then apply not apply before finishing. Hope all the concerns are clear
Yours
Abduallah
« Last Edit: October 03, 2024, 11:35:38 AM by LyXe »

BrightLight

• Soldier
  • call it what you want
    • View Profile
It is okay. Take your time, we are in no rush. When you recover, try to interact and meet more RT members to help them get to know you better.

UmaR

• Soldier
    • View Profile
Hello Lyxe. I hope you are doing well. I was happy to see you applying for RT. There has been a lot of confusion among our members and we had a detailed dicussion before coming to this decision. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to the following reasons:
  • We agree that you want to spend time with us in RT but you applied 2 days after leaving KF. It was very early to apply for a new clan. We think you should have waited some time before applying here
  • You mentioned yourself you were ill. The clan members have not seen you ingame after your app. Try to spend some more time with them and interact more

I hope you understand the situation.

You can reapply in a month or when you feel you are best suited for the clan. Best of luck for the future mate.

Denied.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal