The Resurgence

Clan Application - Vicky

Vicky

• View Profile
Nickname: Vicky
Previous nickname(s): [M7W]Vickyy
Timezone: GMT+5:30
Introduce yourself: Myself Vicky, a 15 year-old boy, who likes to play video games and learn programming. According to me, I'm caring and respectful to everyone who has interacted with me.
Do you have any ban history? : No
Were you in any clan? (If yes state the reason you left them): M7W , I left the clan because I wanted to explore more about VC:MP and also take help from the experienced players. So that I would improve my skills and gameplay. Although, I don't have any negative opinion on M7W Clan
Reasons for joining RT: Since i've seen the Clan members mostly active, respectful, skilled and experienced players. I want to learn from their experience and follow them so that I may help to make the clan powerful.
IRC/Discord: vicky_notfound
Are you interested in clan wars? No
Additional info: I hope I get accepted in this clan so that I would be improving myself in future. I'll try my best to be respectful and loving to every member present here. Thank you.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2024, 11:43:36 AM by Vicky »
aaaaaaa

ZeeX.

• Lieutenant
  • I am a geek!
    • View Profile
Hello Vicky,

Good to see your application here, but I'm sorry to inform you that it has been denied.

A few days ago, you applied to the VU clan and got denied there. Now, you've applied here. This isn't how the clan system works. If you want to join a clan, you need to stay loyal and stick with that clan.

As a friend from VCCNR, here's a friendly suggestion: If you're really interested in joining RT, take the time to get familiar with them. Play with them, let them get to know you, and build some rapport before they vote on your application.

Work on these points and re-apply after a month or whenever you feel ready.

VU Application link :- https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=19131.0

Denied.

"Every expert was once a beginner. Keep pushing forward

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal