The Resurgence

Application

Anzal

• View Profile
Nickname: Anzal
Previous nickname(s): StormBreaker[]. / CYBORG / PRO_M4
Timezone: GMT +5
Introduce yourself: I know that you all are well aware of everything about me. Yes, I want to say that I have done something very wrong, used hacks, and lied. I feel a lot of shame for my actions. When I was kicked from RT, I had said that I won't use hacks in the future. However, Pussydestroyer accused me, despite me explaining everything and showing all the recordings. But even after that, they banned me because Pavonis/Gohan claimed that I am still using hacks. I have made quite a few changes to myself. Just give me one chance. I will not take any action that tarnishes the clan's name. Thankyou
Do you have any ban history?: YES IN RTV / AC usage of aurora / also in urban city ( wrong ban and now i am unbanned)
Were you in any clan? (If yes state the reason you left them): RT ( KICKED)
Reasons for joining RT: RT is my FAMILY
IRC/Discord: cybuu._
Are you interested in clan wars? Yes
Additional info: ..
« Last Edit: January 20, 2024, 10:30:19 AM by Anzal »

Claude_Speed

• Soldier
  • I just want to make friends not enemies
    • View Profile
Goodluck bro waiting for  [RT]Anzal again

ZeeX.

• Lieutenant
  • I am a geek!
    • View Profile
Hey Anzal, I appreciate your kind words towards your ex-clan, but I'm sorry to say that your discussion about the app won't be held. I mentioned days ago that you should focus on getting unbanned in the RTV server. Put efforts into the RTV forum to be unbanned, not on the RT forum to become an RT member first. I'm suggesting again as a friend to try getting unbanned in RTV.

Application rejected.

- RT Lieutenant
- OneVice Administrator
- VCAD Administrator
- AsianCity Moderator
- VFS Manager
- FunVice Management
- VC:MP Player Since 2011

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal