The Resurgence

Clan Application - Oreo

OREO · 4 · 1034

OREO

• View Profile
Nickname: Oreo
Previous nickname(s): OreoT
Timezone: GMT + 5
Introduce yourself:  In late 2019, I ventured into the world of VC:MP, beginning my journey on the VCCNR server. It didn't take long for me to become immersed in its captivating gameplay. During my time there, I encountered remarkable players like [VU]Nyon, whose impressive DM skills left a lasting impression on me. Seeking to hone my skills, I transitioned to European City and crossed paths with Waleed and Zeex, who soon became close friends. Their unwavering support and kindness propelled my growth in the VC:MP community.

As my passion for the game intensified, I delved into server development. Starting with a blank VCMP server downloaded from the forums, I embarked on a journey of experimentation and self-discovery. Gradually, I accumulated valuable experience in scripting, a skill that would prove pivotal in my future endeavors.

In 2022, an exciting opportunity presented itself when I was invited by Gito to join as a scripter for the deathmatch smashing zone server, marking my first foray into server development. The experience was invaluable, providing me with insights into the intricacies of server management and further fueling my interest in scripting.

By December 2023, I felt confident enough to create my own server – Urban City. This marked a significant milestone in my journey, showcasing the culmination of my scripting expertise and creative vision. Now, armed with a wealth of experience in the squirrel language, I continue to contribute to the VC:MP community, driven by a passion for both gameplay and server development.
Do you have any ban history? No
Were you in any clan? (If yes state the reason you left them): NK - Closed, R2x - Closed
Reasons for joining RT:  For nearly two years, the idea of joining RT has lingered in my thoughts. The members of RT left a lasting impression on me with their kindness and unwavering support. What stood out even more was their strategic approach to warfare, infusing a sense of camaraderie and fun into every engagement.

Observing RT members play with precision and strategy was a captivating experience, and it became even more enjoyable when Zeex deliver a vehicle in RTV, followed by the playful exclamation, "daddy who"?  ;D
IRC/Discord: mini_oreo.
Are you interested in clan wars? No
Additional info: I might be unfamiliar to some of you, but I assure you, if given the opportunity, I will not let you down.

Israfil ☪️

• Soldier
    • View Profile
Good to see you again,
your application is under discussion please have patience

Claude_Speed

• Soldier
  • I just want to make friends not enemies
    • View Profile

ZeeX.

• Lieutenant
  • I am a geek!
    • View Profile
Hello Oreo, appreciate your patience. Unfortunately, your application didn't go through because of a few negative votes. We can see your genuine interest and loyalty to the clan, but some members aren't familiar with you yet. Connect with them in-game, spend time together, build trust, and when you think the time is right, go ahead and reapply. Looking forward to seeing you around soon!

Denied.

- RT Lieutenant
- OneVice Administrator
- VCAD Administrator
- AsianCity Moderator
- VFS Manager
- FunVice Management
- VC:MP Player Since 2011

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal