The Resurgence

Clan Application - Snoopi

Snoopi2

• View Profile
Nickname:[Snoopi]
Previous nickname(s):[u1_J]Snoopi, [TpC]Snoopi, etc
Timezone:GMT+2
Introduce yourself: I'm Snoopi, I've been playing vcmp for 6 years, Also My first game was vcmp
Do you have any ban history?Yea, in VKs
Were you in any clan? (If yes state the reason you left them): u1, I got fired for hacking, but I don't cheat, TpC, I closed it because there were no players in it, etc
Reasons for joining RT: I love this clan and my friend is here too, his name is Hazard, everyone in this clan is pro
IRC/Discord:Snoopi#6739
Are you interested in clan wars? Yes
Additional info:I hope they accept me because I really want to be in this clan. Thank u...

ZeeX.

• Lieutenant
  • I am a geek!
    • View Profile
Under discussion

- RT Lieutenant
- OneVice Administrator
- VCAD Administrator
- AsianCity Moderator
- VFS Manager
- FunVice Management
- VC:MP Player Since 2011

ZeeX.

• Lieutenant
  • I am a geek!
    • View Profile
Hello Snoopi2. We appreciate your interest in joining our clan, but there have been a number of issues that will prevent you from joining for now.

Despite the fact that you were kicked out of U1 clan recently for hacks, you claimed in your app that you did not use any kind of cheats in your game. I have some DM logs of you where it was clear you used hacks and didn't care about U1, I still have it, but I do not want to put it online.

As a result of your lies, we felt uncomfortable having you with us at this stage. However, since the majority of people have a poor history everyone here made mistakes, and I, as a guy who always gives a chance since I also got one, would like to encourage you to stay away from third-party tools in order to avoid an unfortunate outcome in this game. Please keep in touch with our members and try again if necessary.

Rejected.

- RT Lieutenant
- OneVice Administrator
- VCAD Administrator
- AsianCity Moderator
- VFS Manager
- FunVice Management
- VC:MP Player Since 2011

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal