The Resurgence

Meera's Application

MEER. · 9 · 1522

MEER.

• View Profile
Previous nickname(s): Meer [u1]Meer
Timezone: GMT+5
Introduce yourself: Hy there I'm Meer playing vcmp since 2017 or 2018 don't remember what's the year when I start game. my journey start from cafe one of famous player called fulfilled he opend cafe I start playing from there after that I bought my own Pc,
Do you have any ban history? yeah some off reasons like death evead.... but not many very less
Were you in any clan? (If yes state the reason you left them):
Yes i was in u1 i stayed there more than 7 months that was very cool journey with them all members were friendly but due to some interrior problems i had to leave the clan.
Reasons for joining RT: Mostly because I want to join a clan in VC:MP & RT seem most suitable to me because I know many members in this clan all members are loyal and they are also my good friend and I have few friends in real life too Zeex, darkghost, hazard, they all are good with me in any situation treat me good and RT clan members too that's why I wanna stay here and help them in anything
IRC/Discord:MEER.#1061
Are you interested in clan wars? Obviously I love clan wars
Additional info: here we go after long time 💀

ZeeX.

• Lieutenant
  • I am a geek!
    • View Profile
Thanks for your kind words about the clan. We greatly appreciate them.

It is my pleasure to ask you a very first question, because you mentioned in your application that you enjoyed your time at U1, then please let me know what kind of interior issues made you decide to leave.

- RT Lieutenant
- OneVice Administrator
- VCAD Administrator
- AsianCity Moderator
- VFS Manager
- FunVice Management
- VC:MP Player Since 2011

MEER.

• View Profile
Well, the past months was great but after playing with them they start Arguing with me. like im silent player but not always i also feel angryness on some issues and they not support me in that talking to them whom abuse me instead they say me to stay quit, not only me some off members too
« Last Edit: January 03, 2023, 02:54:38 PM by MEER. »

ZeeX.

• Lieutenant
  • I am a geek!
    • View Profile
Well, the past months was great but after playing with them they start Arguing with me. like im silent player but not always i also feel angryness on some issues and they not support me in that talking to them whom abuse me instead they say me to stay quit, not only me some off members too

In other words, you feel that you are prone to anger issues that can lead the reputation problems for you and the clan. What do you think about that?

Did you attempt to resolve the issues with the management or did you just leave?

- RT Lieutenant
- OneVice Administrator
- VCAD Administrator
- AsianCity Moderator
- VFS Manager
- FunVice Management

MEER.

• View Profile
if it just one time i can ignore it but playing with them we teaming always but in some point i cant help them, when i talk ingame as joke they took it serious and start arguing with me, like "meer who are u to talk with me like that"  i see so much difference between us, im joking in game when we quit they start arguing with me i feel so bad and management sawing our arguing he didnt said anything to them and dm'ing me to stay quit

ZeeX.

• Lieutenant
  • I am a geek!
    • View Profile
if it just one time i can ignore it but playing with them we teaming always but in some point i cant help them, when i talk ingame as joke they took it serious and start arguing with me, like "meer who are u to talk with me like that"  i see so much difference between us, im joking in game when we quit they start arguing with me i feel so bad and management sawing our arguing he didnt said anything to them and dm'ing me to stay quit
Under discussion

- RT Lieutenant
- OneVice Administrator
- VCAD Administrator
- AsianCity Moderator
- VFS Manager
- FunVice Management

D4rKGh05t

• Soldier
  • SinDhi*
    • View Profile

ZeeX.

• Lieutenant
  • I am a geek!
    • View Profile
Hello MEER. We appreciate your interest in joining our clan, but there have been a number of issues that will prevent you from joining for now.

I've heard that some of our members would like you to change your rude behavior, so I'm guessing that you left u1 clan just before a month and half ago, so it is likely too early to switch clans. I trust that you'll change yourself and become RT material very soon.

It is much appreciated that you expressed your kindness for the clan, but due to the reasons mentioned above, we cannot trust you, so I would suggest you work on yourself and reapply after a month or whenever you feel the need to.

Denied.

- RT Lieutenant
- OneVice Administrator
- VCAD Administrator
- AsianCity Moderator
- VFS Manager
- FunVice Management

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal