The Resurgence

Apply for joining clan

LaZy · 3 · 1390

LaZy

• View Profile
Nickname:LaZy
Previous nickname(s):Senzura,Veranzo(Set by my brother), DarkShadow
Timezone:GMT+5:30
Introduce yourself:Hello, Salam all of u, I am a simple player of VCMP AND I am playing since 2019. my closet Friends ( ShadowJack and cap ) Always help me in any problem, I am Close to RT becuz RT is the first clan that I meet.  Then F2 then etc etc..... This clan is so Nice for my opponent.
Do you have any ban history?Yes in gboyz, Cuz of Evades, Hacks ( Cuz I don't know rule that time, and I don't understood those). Now I am Fine. I Never Use hacks or do evade as I know that it's against rule.
Were you in any clan? (If yes state the reason you left them):Yeah. KT cuz closed clan.. and rod becuz I am not his worker and boker(Rod leader) always kick me due to inactivity, and cuz I don't play hh.
Reasons for joining RT: First of all... I really Like RT from my heart, I love RT from 2019 but I don't know to apply that time. It is the Greatest Clan I ever meet.
IRC/Discord:LaZy#8783
Are you interested in clan wars?Yes Ofc.
Additional info: RT is good clan.

ZeeX.

• Lieutenant
  • I am a geek!
    • View Profile
Thanks for your kind words toward us but RT is founded in 2020.

Under discussion.

- RT Lieutenant
- OneVice Administrator
- VCAD Administrator
- AsianCity Moderator
- VFS Manager
- FunVice Management
- VC:MP Player Since 2011

ZeeX.

• Lieutenant
  • I am a geek!
    • View Profile
Hello there LaZy. Thanks for applying into our clan! Unfortunately there have been quite a lot of issues that might for the time being not allow you to join our clan at this stage.

Most of members of our clan is not familiar with you, i'll suggest you to stay close with our members to gain their trust.

Due to these reasons for the time being the clan is unable to trust you as being part of it. If you are still interested in joining us I would suggest you stay dedicated to joining us, try to work on the reasons posted above and maybe by then you might have a chance to join us.

Feel free to apply into our clan after 1 months. Only if you feel you are ready to try and become part of this clan again.

I appreciate for your interest into our clan.

Denied
« Last Edit: February 22, 2022, 02:48:33 PM by ZeeX. »

- RT Lieutenant
- OneVice Administrator
- VCAD Administrator
- AsianCity Moderator
- VFS Manager
- FunVice Management
- VC:MP Player Since 2011

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal