The Resurgence

Clan Application : [Snoopi]

Snoopi2

• View Profile
Nickname:Snoopi
Previous nickname(s):[KF]Snoopi , [KFt]Snoopi , =DX=Snoopi , [NrA]Snoopi , [GW]Snoopi , [MR]Snoopi
Timezone:GMT+2
Introduce yourself:I'm Snoopi, I'm 19 years old and I live in Hungary and in 2016 i found vcmp and downloaded it right away and I tried vcmp on the LW server right away but I liked it right away I don't know which clan I started with a vcmp now,etc.
Do you have any ban history?No
Were you in any clan? (If yes state the reason you left them):KF i left I quit KF  the to join TLA  clan, but realized RT was better, NrA i left no one was in the NrA clan except me and Axano so i decided to leave NrA ,GW this clan was mine, only the players didn’t join and that’s why I closed,MR too my clan this too clan was mine, only the players didn’t join and that’s why I closed,etc
Reasons for joining RT:I want to be an RT for a long time I just didn't come together but now I can join the RT I really like to play with the RT clan and the clan is very professional and the members are also professionals I hope you are accepted because I love this family very much and if they are accepted I will never leave this family because I love this family,etc.
IRC/Discord:Snoopi#5075
Are you interested in clan wars?Yes if they accept i will always help this family
Additional info:I really want to join the RT clan, i love RT clan,What I wrote about the clans I will not repeat in this clan because the RT clan is very good

CapTriX

• Soldier
  • Infecting World
    • View Profile

ZeeX.

• Lieutenant
  • I am a geek!
    • View Profile
Hello there Snoopi. Thanks for applying into our clan! Unfortunately there have been quite a lot of issues that might for the time being not allow you to join our clan at this stage.

The clans you left for no reason like left KF to join TLA and some days ago i saw your application for VU that's not how it works dude, if you really want to join RT clan then i'll suggest you to improve your behaviour and this clan joining stuff.

I appreciate your kind words for the clan but due to these mentioned reasons we can't avail you in the clan work on your self and feel free to re-apply after a month or whenever you feel ready.

- RT Lieutenant
- OneVice Administrator
- VCAD Administrator
- AsianCity Moderator
- VFS Manager
- FunVice Management
- VC:MP Player Since 2011

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal