The Resurgence

Application - SynthWave

Israfil ☪️

• Soldier
    • View Profile
Nickname: Waleed, SynthWave
Previous nickname(s): Waleed, Mr.Y, Viper, LegendKiller, Ambrose, WaleedKing, etc
Timezone: GMT + 5
Introduce yourself: Greetings, my name is waleed and i will be 18 years old after 12 PM of the night, i'm known as a simple player of vcmp nowadays, i'm playing vcmp from 2018
Do you have any ban history? yes when i was a newbie i got banned many times in different servers such as VCCNR, Vks, i was totally a noob i didn't learn to speak english that time got banned in vccnr many times for breaking the rules as i was unable to understand english but time by time i've been improving myself and things were getting changed and since i learned english i'm completely ok with everything,
Were you in any clan? (If yes state the reason you left them): i have never been a part of any clan before.
Reasons for joining RT: from 3 months since i made 1 last decision after everything, i chose RT applied for it first time and as i kept my words that if i ever gets rejected i will be re applying for it, the first break i got to get away from VCMP was my father. he passed away and that's the reason of my inactivity otherwise i would have spent much times with RT mates, I'm very well interested in this family since rt members used to be very nice & mature to me, after all i do really think i can make a longest stay in this home. and according to some of RT mates i had some attitude problems as they mentioned i did a rage quit from vccnr for unexpected reasons was all legit. and i agreed that too, but according to me there are no problems left for me. my behavior is now more great to all players and that can be seen. so once again I'm interested to hear your opinions but still if according to you i need some more things to improve please mention it. i would work on it. and here's a promise i would try my best to not let this clan get down.
IRC/Discord: Waleed#2057
Are you interested in clan wars? Very well.
Additional info: this would be the first ever clan for me if i ever gets accepted even after showing the strongest interest towards this clan, after all i would wish to be a mate of rt i would try my best to interact and play with you guys. Have a good day.

here's my first application my whole story is written in there. i didn't wanted to make this application very long like first one.
https://rtclan.vcmp.net/index.php?topic=101.0

« Last Edit: January 03, 2022, 09:52:37 AM by SynthWave »

ZeeX.

• Lieutenant
  • I am a geek!
    • View Profile
Under disscussion.

- RT Lieutenant
- OneVice Administrator
- VCAD Administrator
- AsianCity Moderator
- VFS Manager
- FunVice Management
- VC:MP Player Since 2011

ZeeX.

• Lieutenant
  • I am a geek!
    • View Profile
Hello there SynthWave. Thanks for applying into our clan! Unfortunately there have been quite a lot of issues that might for the time being not allow you to join our clan at this stage.

We got to know that your father passed away and you were busy with family for some time, but i am sorry to say that our members are still not too familiar with you because correct after denying your last application your father passed away and you just came back before some days and re-applied for the clan, i am suggesting you to stay close with the members of clan fully month.
I am personally too much impressed with your behaviour and attitude and i hope you'll try more better than this next time.

I appreciate your kind words for the clan but due to these mentioned reasons some of our members want you to stay close with them. work on your self and feel free to re-apply after a month or whenever you feel ready.

Denied.

- RT Lieutenant
- OneVice Administrator
- VCAD Administrator
- AsianCity Moderator
- VFS Manager
- FunVice Management
- VC:MP Player Since 2011

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal