The Resurgence

Clan Application-PureSoil*

PureSoil

• View Profile
Nickname: PureSoil*

Previous nickname(s): IrFaN,[KT]IrFaN,Call.ME_DaD,EF.F1004R,ZenoX,[BvC]ZenoX,[FV]PureSoil

Timezone: GMT+6

Introduce yourself: Hello there i am started Playing Vcmp from 2018 That Time I Was Inactivity most but i am again started to play vcmp from 2019 regularly but Again Sometimes For Some Education Issue I Leaved From Vcmp Than Again Back In 2020 And From 2020 I Will Still Active Everyday And Play Mostly All DM Servers. Some Months Ago I Wanna Getting Invited As A Admin On Gboyz But For Some Technical Issue I Am Got removed And Some days Ago I Am got invited as a Staff In Another Small Server Which I Was Rejected Because I Dont Like That Staff Role No More.

Do you have any ban history? Never.

Were you in any clan? (If yes state the reason you left them):Yes. 1st Clan KT-Which Was Dead But Not Closed Almost 1-2  Members There Thats Why Leaved ,  2nd Clan EF- Which Was Closed By Owner , 3rd Clan BvC-Which Was Too Closed , 4th Clan FV-The Members Was So Inactive Instead Owner And The Clan Have Few Members Like 4-5 Also My 40-50% Friends Leave Due To Members Inactivity And Being Dead And Some Personal Reason And Being Interested In RT I Am Leaved This Clan.

Reasons for joining RT:First Of All I Am Very Attractive To Join This Clan. Clans Rules,Clans Members,Clan Tag Everything Was Just Cool And I Am Personally Like That RT Gang Choose Only Solid And Cool Members I Was See Almost All Denied Members Application U Guys Can Get A Lot Of Members But U Won,t Do It U Will Close Only Perfect And Best Solids Members That Was Personally Appreciate Me And I Have Some Friends In That Gang Those Are ShadowJacK,Mason,Captrix,Zeex,Martyrdom And UrbanY (masteroz) Before But Now He Leaved And Thats It I Wanna Want To Try My Best To Got Accepted In RT

IRC/Discord: Not ZenoX#5571

Are you interested in clan wars? Yes.Obviously

Additional info: So I Wanna Want To Know U All That 3-4 months Ago I Am Apply in KF Clan There Was Getting Denied For Some Members Negative Vote About My Behaviour And Saying Me Cafer Without No Reason And From That Time To Now I Will Changing Me Alot At My Behaviour,Skills And Regular Activity And I Will Play This Servers Regularly:RTV,VCAD,GBOYZ,EC,LW,FUNVICE  & Sometime Vks

Thanks For Giving Me a Chances To Introduce Myself
« Last Edit: December 30, 2021, 06:36:05 PM by PureSoil »

ZeeX.

• Lieutenant
  • I am a geek!
    • View Profile
Under disussion.

And moved to the correct board.

- RT Lieutenant
- OneVice Administrator
- VCAD Administrator
- AsianCity Moderator
- VFS Manager
- FunVice Management
- VC:MP Player Since 2011

PureSoil

• View Profile
Thanks Bro :)
« Last Edit: January 01, 2022, 04:17:54 PM by PureSoil »

ZeeX.

• Lieutenant
  • I am a geek!
    • View Profile
Hello there PureSoil*. Thanks for applying into our clan! Unfortunately there have been quite a lot of issues that might for the time being not allow you to join our clan at this stage.

The clans you left are all for no reason if you kept doing like this then you may face some difficulties in future buddy.you left BvC to join FV and left FV to join RT this is not how this works buddy, if you really left the previous clans for their activity then it is called unloyal to the clan. You have to work on your loyality and behaviour,

I appreciate your kind words for the clan but due to these mentioned reasons not a single member of us is ready to avail you in the clan work on your self and feel free to re-apply after a month or whenever you feel ready.

Denied.

- RT Lieutenant
- OneVice Administrator
- VCAD Administrator
- AsianCity Moderator
- VFS Manager
- FunVice Management
- VC:MP Player Since 2011

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal