The Resurgence

Clan Application - MasterOz

MasterOz

• View Profile
Nickname: MasterOz / Zoret5am
Previous nickname(s): Hassaan
Timezone: GMT +5:00

Introduce yourself: I think RTs know about me already since I have been with them for a good time.

Do you have any ban history? RPG bans, death evade bans 3 4 years ago
Were you in any clan? (If yes state the reason you left them): I was in CF before joining RT, left it since it wasn't a place for me to stay. I always wanted to join RT from when I came back to VC:MP.

Reasons for joining RT: I had spent a great time with y'all. Although I left it for seemingly stupid, cowardly reasons but that was for the best since I was not in my healthiest of states. I considered a rest as a way out of VCMP and those dramas surrounding me left me no other choice. But still I am loyal to this day and would be glad to join you guys back.
IRC/Discord: MasterOz#8754
Are you interested in clan wars? Yeah
Additional info: My exams finished and here I am keeping a word I gave approximately 2 months ago. That's all I had got to say.

ZeeX.

• Lieutenant
  • I am a geek!
    • View Profile
Okay i am glad to see your application here,
I have few questions that
1- what changes you made in yourself ?

2- You left us in past due to dumb reason how can we trust you again?

3- You know our clan's rule that you have not to involve in any kind of drama around vcmp make sure you'll not break this rule again.

As an extra note i'll say leaving the family is not the solution of solving problems...
« Last Edit: August 29, 2021, 08:25:49 PM by ZeeX. »

- RT Lieutenant
- OneVice Administrator
- VCAD Administrator
- AsianCity Moderator
- VFS Manager
- FunVice Management
- VC:MP Player Since 2011

MasterOz

• View Profile
Look ZeeX it won't befit me stating those changes and I would let you guys notice them yourselves.

Secondly, I did left the clan cuz I was all over the place being toxic quite a bit and stuff as I already stated, not in my healthiest of states. So in order to not involve the clan's name I parted away because I know myself. And there wasn't any other way as I looked at it.

Yeah, I aim not to indulge in meaningless dramas.

ZeeX.

• Lieutenant
  • I am a geek!
    • View Profile
Patience.

- RT Lieutenant
- OneVice Administrator
- VCAD Administrator
- AsianCity Moderator
- VFS Manager
- FunVice Management
- VC:MP Player Since 2011

lilz0r

• Soldier
    • View Profile
if you are loyal enough why would you leave in the first place? you could simply not play the game for a while then come back with enough energy to handle  your situation, also your application doesn't help you tbh it triggers me more, i see no effort no enough info on where you exactly stand ,zeex tried to help by asking concrete questions but again i see no effort in your answer

if you thought that you can take your place as a member in this clan for granted rethink about it, there's nothing can prevent the thought that if you join us again you wont leave, in other words i dont trust you anymore

MasterOz

• View Profile
Yeah your concerns are just. I already confessed that It did not seem suitable and there were other ways to handle it better.

You are also not wrong that it doesn't seem that I won't leave if I get to join the clan again. And by the fact you don't see the devotion in mine leaving the clan and willing to join it back again, I can't make you trust me anymore. And I am not taking anything fore-granted.
I left since whatever I was doing was involving the clan also, so I didnot want to ruin it's image anymore and left as it seemed good. I worked on myself and here I am infront of you guys.

BrightLight

• Soldier
  • call it what you want
    • View Profile
You were warned countless times by the Lieutenant crew, yet you chose to disobey the commands and pursued in your footsteps. You constantly responded that you'll make some effort in fixing your demeanor, but, you didn't show any differences. The clan team is still skeptical and totally lost faith in you amid those events. How can you achieve the trust again & fix all the shattered things? You already knew obeying the leaders was the member's emphasis & that behavior was condemned in the clan, you still disobeyed the rules and the leaders, are you completely convinced that those circumstances won't be reiterated again?

MasterOz

• View Profile
Good and to-the-point question!

I seriously thought about that in the last days of my stay and thought to take a break and work on myself. I am confident I am much better than my version a month ago. Although yeah I get quite rude in arguments but I am always ready to learn, not only that but strive to learn and I am in those stages of my life where I need to learn the most. I chose you guys again to enjoy VCMP since I feel the most comfy here.

The statement that I didn't showed any difference is unfair. Maybe you want an ideal personality according to your vision which isn't possible. Everyone has flaws, nothing is perfect except the GOD. Although it can be corrected up to a certain limit. Now it's up to clan leadership again whether to accept me with my flaws, my loyal and passionate being again otherwise I would accept any decision. And yeah, I think I deserve the opportunity again for all the services during my era in the clan.
Thanks.

Sevrin

• Founder
  • Resurgence
    • View Profile
Firstly, you made the dumbest mistake to leave the clan to improve yourself, while you could have done it while staying, but you decided to run away from it. You should have stayed, ease things up, get some guidance and improved with time, if you really wanted a break, you could have just told us that you'll be taking a break and then come back, but you decided the easy way out.

Secondly, you did not change at all, you just simply took a break, went away and came back, right what you were, you may have thought everything but none of us saw any changes in you. Furthermore, we noticed you being more worst than you ever, once in our clan.

You really didn't leave to improve yourself and come back in RT, your intentions were very clear to most of us that you wanted to do something else, but you couldn't do it or decided not do it. Yeah, I really know what your intentions were while you speak to few in private and it made clear what you were trying to do. Instead of "threatening" with your "last apply" (as you said), you could have just took some time, be patient and tried to improve for real this time, it could have made an impact.

You can re-apply again atleast after 2 months, only id you think you've really changed yourself for "good" and made some improvements, then we will consider you being part of us.

None of us can trust you to be with us, at least for now.

Hence, this application has been denied.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal