The Resurgence

Clan-Application

Guest · 8 · 2684

B0KER

Nickname: B0ker^
Previous nickname(s): B0K3R, B0KER
Timezone: GMT+5
Introduce yourself: I started playing the game since 2020-2021 I haven't had much time in this game And I'm a good player, I help everywhere of members And now I'm convinced that I'm capable of something. Ever since I started playing the game I saw a lot of things that I, A lot of people were doing the wrong things, I mean they are using hacks but my mind was not ready to believe that I should be like them.
Do you have any ban history? Never
Were you in any clan? (If yes state the reason you left them): Na
Reasons for joining RT:  I like it very much And its members are well behaved everywhere I want to join in too And I feel great every time when  I play with you guys that's why I've decided that I'll be a part of this clan. I need a chance to play with you everywhere. And I love it when I help members and I want to be a part of it. That's my wish, Forgive me if I have made a mistake because I want to be a part of it myself. Thank you
IRC/Discord: B0KER#5630
Are you interested in clan wars? Yeah
Additional info: Have a good day

UrbanY

• View Profile

ZeeX.

• Lieutenant
  • I am a geek!
    • View Profile
i doubt,
how can a guy skills in very less time?
« Last Edit: August 20, 2021, 06:11:51 PM by ZeeX. »

- RT Lieutenant
- OneVice Administrator
- VCAD Administrator
- AsianCity Moderator
- VFS Manager
- FunVice Management
- VC:MP Player Since 2011

B0KER

i doubt,
I started playing the game at the end of 2020
Well, I have worked very hard for skills ,  I keep doing it with good pleasure. , In general, I have learned a lot from you rts because I spend a lot of time with you

ZeeX.

• Lieutenant
  • I am a geek!
    • View Profile
Week ago i talked with you at RT discord but ypur english was too weak at that moment,
Whonis helping you in the application?

- RT Lieutenant
- OneVice Administrator
- VCAD Administrator
- AsianCity Moderator
- VFS Manager
- FunVice Management

B0KER

Week ago i talked with you at RT discord but ypur english was too weak at that moment,

No one is helping me, And I wrote it all with my own hands And I used to joke with the members sometimes, bro

ZeeX.

• Lieutenant
  • I am a geek!
    • View Profile
have patience
No one is helping me, And I wrote it all with my own hands And I used to joke with the members sometimes, bro

- RT Lieutenant
- OneVice Administrator
- VCAD Administrator
- AsianCity Moderator
- VFS Manager
- FunVice Management

Martyrdom

i doubt,
I started playing the game at the end of 2020
Well, I have worked very hard for skills ,  I keep doing it with good pleasure. , In general, I have learned a lot from you rts because I spend a lot of time with you

You have not even spent a month with us and you claim to have learned a lot from us in such a short time and that's how your skills were developed? I smell bullshit. I do not think this is even your first name at all.

Your english is not even that good and you seem to always be using phrases from the internet whenever you talk making you look a little too artificial and in return very hard to be able to trust you yet you seem to be interacting with our members in a rather creepy manner by going as far as even asking for their numbers... I am speechless about this and I think I'll just pass commenting on my opinion about this act.

I'll just leave this here otherwise this'll be a long post but this is definitely NOT what we look for in potential RT members. Bullshit level is off the charts.

Feel free to apply in 4 months.

Denied.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal