Clan Application - CapTriX

CapTriX

• Soldier
  • Infecting World
    • View Profile
Nickname: CapTriX

Previous nickname(s): Virus, [SF]Virus, [SF]Virus[CG], KeTroX

Timezone: GMT +5:30

Introduce yourself: I've started playing VCMP since December 2017 and started playing "VCCNR" as my first server. That was a good and very addictive server I use to play there approximately 5 to 6 hours daily. I've joined many local gangs there and started becoming rich. I was much addictive towards VCCNR played more than a year. But then I realise about 85% to 90% of VCMP community is in deathmatching zone. So I decided to learn deathmatching in DM servers like EC, LW, GBoyz, etc. I've practiced alot then I started playing "Gboyz Server" due to no lag issues while dueling and my ping also stable there and I also got an invite of being a Gboyz Staff Member from Developer of Gboyz(Halter).

Do you have any ban history? No.

Were you in any clan? (If yes state the reason you left them): No, I've applied for VU when I started playing VCCNR but it was denied due to less interaction with VU members.

Reasons for joining RT: RT is my first clan that I think this is the best clan for me with good reputation and good clan members with perfect teamworking skills. I met many RT members while playing Gboyz all are good and talk respectfully and one of them is ShadowJacK he is also a staff member there and my best friend too, He helped me alot to improve my deathmatching skills. Most of the RT members are my friends so I can easily adjust with them If I get a chance to be an RT member I will never disappoint you at any cost.

IRC/Discord: Virus#5671

Are you interested in clan wars? Yes, Ofcourse

Additional info: You might ask so I think I should clear that, In my previous nicknames there are two tags [SF] and [CG] both are VCCNR gangs those aren't a clan tag.
Thanks for reading my application at this point.
LONG LIVE RT!!

BrightLight

• Soldier
  • call it what you want
    • View Profile

Mr.Moon

• View Profile
Good Guy with good skills.Good behaviour,active guy,mature.
Good Luck Buddy.

CapTriX

• Soldier
  • Infecting World
    • View Profile
Good Guy with good skills.Good behaviour,active guy,mature.
Good Luck Buddy.
Thanks 😊

Sevrin

• Founder
  • Resurgence
    • View Profile
There's no doubt about your clan hopping or loyalty, as it's your first clan.

I would like to tell you that, when you become part of our clan, there might be many things you'd have to accept/blend in our environment, to stay with us. How are you going to deal with that? Would you be comfortable with everything ?

CapTriX

• Soldier
  • Infecting World
    • View Profile
There's no doubt about your clan hopping or loyalty, as it's your first clan.

I would like to tell you that, when you become part of our clan, there might be many things you'd have to accept/blend in our environment, to stay with us. How are you going to deal with that? Would you be comfortable with everything ?
I will try my 100% to adjust myself on those situations and if any problems occurs I will contact my clan members and try to resolve my issues with them and I know they will suggest me the best way to dealt with that. Im comfortable with everything If it's not against our clan and yea I never create any obstruction that makes problem in future for us.

M.

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal