The Resurgence

Application - BrightLight

BrightLight

• Soldier
  • call it what you want
    • View Profile
Nickname: BrightLight
Previous nickname(s): SHy, =KF=SHy, [D]reambo[Y], Fluttershy, DraGoN..
Timezone: GMT + 5
Introduce yourself: I'm playing VCMP for around two and a half years. I'm playing currently with nick BrightLight. I desire to play various games and discover something innovative.
Do you have any ban history? Yes, afaik, I was only banned in VKs as I was a regular player there. I was once banned for death evade for 2 weeks which happened when I was playing with some throwables during duels. In another scenario, I was banned for some wrong reason and after few days I got unbanned after providing some proof.  These bans happened a long time ago, maybe In mid-2020. I don't remember the exact date.
Were you in any clan? (If yes state the reason you left them): I'll describe it below:
SdS: Clan members were only limited to a single server. They weren't interested in playing other game modes. The clan members were idle too and the clan was in a sealed clan circumstance. However, I waited for 2 months in hope that the clan might change and did an effort in it but no one was interested in VCMP(those who were inactive and left). Neither any active members which were only two were engaged. The clan was even scarcely recognized in the VCMP era. I was the only guy with that tag for 2 months. The clan was; you can say a RP gamemode clan but I wasn't interested in RP game modes especially when you try to get your mates to some other game modes but they decide to stick with one.
KF;  I stayed there for like 2 years when I had started playing VCMP(after a month or so, I joined KF) and just a rare months ago forsaken due to the clan administration being too careless and giving jurisdiction to immature clan members. I described it in the premature application. 
GK: Own clan which persisted for a week or two, ended.
Reasons for joining RT: After leaving SdS, I thought to stay clanless until I find a good and long-lasting clan for myself which fits in every single circumstance. I noticed different clans during gameplays. RT looked me a good clan which gained much esteem and reputation in a very short interval. I selected to give the clan a try since it has mature and decent members. The clan is seeded in one of the reputed clans, at least in eyes of me. I also got some friends here. I believe I can be given an opportunity this time to prove my integrity and gain the trust of the members.
IRC/Discord: Lightnox#0070
Are you interested in clan wars? Yes.
Additional info: Previous application link: https://rtclan.vcmp.net/index.php?topic=85.0
I attempted my most immeasurable to overwhelm the difficulties for which I was declined earlier tho my routine was a little confused so I could not spot any members of the clan with comfort but it doesn't signify that I didn't operate with them. Any inquiries are as always greatly welcomed. Thanks for reading the application.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2021, 01:38:49 AM by Sevrin »

ZeeX.

• Lieutenant
  • I am a geek!
    • View Profile
under discussion.

- RT Lieutenant
- OneVice Administrator
- VCAD Administrator
- AsianCity Moderator
- VFS Manager
- FunVice Management
- VC:MP Player Since 2011

Sevrin

• Founder
  • Resurgence
    • View Profile
Pointing at the factor of "loyalty" which matters a lot to me, since the two most important things to join RT are "loyalty" and a "good/decent character" for everyone who wishes to join us.
In your application:
I selected to give the clan a try since it has mature and decent members.

To me, it seems like you're giving it a try, and if things didn't work for you, or you might could feel uncomfortable with our infrastructure and environment (from within). Then you might leave the clan. That's my POV, maybe you could mean something else.

Clearing it out, sometimes we feel to join a clan suitable for us and when we are accepted, it might not go in our way and leave it (talking from my personal experience in this, which somewhere I did it too). The issue is to co-ope with clan's ethos and environment and adapt ourselves according to the clan.

Talking about all these things, do clear me about briefly that "Why actually you want to join us?". What's the main reason of joining us and what you're trying to find from our clan that you feel joining us.

Answer it with full honesty and make it to the point. It'll most probably decide your fate in the clan. Just be clear and open to us, even if there's something which can't work, there could be a solution to that, but it'll only happen if you put everything inside you, in here, in front of us.

My clan stands in this community, because of its positive and competitive structure (victory or defeat, doesn't matter), if it's damaged it means, we are 'NOTHING' in this game-mode.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2021, 09:39:04 PM by Sevrin »

BrightLight

• Soldier
  • call it what you want
    • View Profile
Pointing at the factor of "loyalty" which matters a lot to me, since the two most important things to join RT are "loyalty" and a "good/decent character" for everyone who wishes to join us.
In your application:
I selected to give the clan a try since it has mature and decent members.

To me, it seems like you're giving it a try, and if things didn't work for you, or you might could feel uncomfortable with our infrastructure and environment (from within). Then you might leave the clan. That's my POV, maybe you could mean something else.

Clearing it out, sometimes we feel to join a clan suitable for us and when we are accepted, it might not go in our way and leave it (talking from my personal experience in this, which somewhere I did it too). The issue is to co-ope with clan's ethos and environment and adapt ourselves according to the clan.

Talking about all these things, do clear me about briefly that "Why actually you want to join us?". What's the main reason of joining us and what you're trying to find from our clan that you feel joining us.
Try here meant RT being the last clan I'll be in, you probably got confused. I blame myself for not being clear. I meant that I'll do much effort / try to stick with RT till the end & be loyal to it no matter what happens.
Yeah, I didn't mean that I will give it a try and if things do not work for me I'll leave. Before applying at the beginning, I examined the clan greatly. I searched for information about clan everywhere and there was nothing which made me dislike it a little. Please, never expect clan hopping from me... Previously, I was rejected because of loyalty including some members being unfamiliar with me. I'm perfectly and completely fine with the clan's rules & environment. I'm ready to adapt myself to clan's ethos & environment no matter if I like it or not but honestly, after collecting some info about clan, I don't see a reason to not be ok with.Recalling from past clans, I stayed in a clan for 2 years until new Moderator started kicking members whom he didn't like / for tiny and smallest reason one could ever use for kick. I wouldn't leave RT clan until:
- Until RT doesn't get COMPLETELY destroyed & continues to inspire other clans by showing great administration.
- Until I'm kicked for some reason.
- Until the clan's closed.

I apologize if something in the above paragraphs wasn't clear since I type detailed information barely. Lastly, I know what matters in clan is loyalty. I'm ready to prove my loyalty in the clan and face the wrost, I'll say shortly: I'll prove my loyalty no matter what happens until clan is not COMPLETELY destroyed and abandoned by leaders themselves OR closed and has no hope of being fine again. I've shown a sign of loyalty by applying again & working on problems causing difficulties in way. That's the max I could do to prove loyalty.

The reason why I chose RT to recruit in is that it has got members who aren't childish and the staff which continues working to make clan greater. RT is one of the clans who do not need anyone to stand with them instead they can stand by their own & are always ready to face the numerous challenges. Playing with RT, I will learn teamwork, tactics & other friendly stuff from them. It would be the moment of proud for me everytime I'll play with RT tag & being part of such reputed community with friendliest partners. I feel like RT will be the last clan I'll be in. No matter, if the clan goes inactive, I wouldn't like to leave such a great clan but hope for a better fortune of the clan being welcomed in era again. I still fear not being trusted again but I tried my hardest to explain that I'll be loyal to the clan no matter whatever happens. I hope you completely understand what I meant and if you've any more questions and improvements you would like to see in me, please describe them. I don't know what else I can do to prove that I'll stay loyal to the clan. To describe the entire scene in a single line, I would say that I'll remain in the clan even in its wrost times and do effort for the enhancement as long as clan doesn't get closed. I apologize for going lengthy. I promise my loyalty and no disappointment espacially regarding it. Hoping for an opportunity to be given :3

Edit: Cut the long lengthy replies into smaller for time-saving.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2021, 05:42:56 AM by BrightLight »

MasterOz

• View Profile
Are you involved with a group/community/gang inside VC:MP? Please describe about it if you are along with your position in it.

« Last Edit: May 12, 2021, 10:39:03 PM by MasterOz »

BrightLight

• Soldier
  • call it what you want
    • View Profile
Are you involved with a group/community/gang inside VC:MP? Please describe about it if you are along with your significance in it.
I was in one. The gang was LT / DK lead by [DU]Pavonis. I was co-leader there. You might also know about it as much as I know since we were together there. The gang has been closed. In short, no, I'm not related with any VCMP community/group/gang at the moment neither I think I'll be with any in the future anytime soon. If the clan restricts that, I'm perfectly ok with it and agree completely with it. Hope you got the desired answer.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2021, 10:19:10 PM by BrightLight »

MasterOz

• View Profile
Are you involved with a group/community/gang inside VC:MP? Please describe about it if you are along with your significance in it.
I was in one. The gang was LT / DK lead by [DU]Pavonis. I was co-leader there. You might also know about it as much as I know since we were together there. The gang has been closed. In short, no, I'm not related with any VCMP community/group/gang at the moment neither I think I'll be with any in the future anytime soon. If the clan restricts that, I'm perfectly ok with it and agree completely with it. Hope you got the desired answer.
Great! Also clan doesn't put such restrictions so it comes down to personal opinion.

Sevrin

• Founder
  • Resurgence
    • View Profile
Well said in your application, I don't have any kind of doubts anymore. Best of luck, stay patient until the application is decided or a question is raised.

Sevrin

• Founder
  • Resurgence
    • View Profile

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal