My Application - FluuN

FluuN · 3 · 1983

FluuN

• View Profile
Nickname: FluuN
Previous nickname (s): Camila,! Sam
Country Chile
Time zone: GMT-4
I present to you: Ehh, hi guys my name is Camila as I said I am 17 years old I like video games .. most of the day I spend studying but there is always time to play (not always).
Do you have a record of prohibition? No never.
Were you in a clan? (If yes, please indicate the reason why you left them): The truth is that I have only been playing for less than a year and this is the first time that I have been interested in a clan.
Reasons to join RT: The first reason is because I like the clan ... they have very good people in every way ... another reason is because here is Urbany, who is like my brother, also marty, very good friends.
IRC / Discord:! Sam # 5263
Are you interested in clan wars? Of course I would like to continue learning a little more.
Additional information: I am very sociable: 3
« Last Edit: May 16, 2021, 10:03:09 PM by Sevrin »

Sevrin

• Founder
  • Resurgence
    • View Profile

Sevrin

• Founder
  • Resurgence
    • View Profile
There are many things which are unknown to us, and the main reason is because of your timing of play, most of us do not know you, that's why most of us can't vote for you. It still requires some time for you to be known to us, atleast to majority.

We do not know, when you play and where you play mostly, so you can hangout with most of RTs and then they can vote for you

There were few positive votes and many positive things about you. But still, you require time to hangout with us, so that majority knows you and then you can be part of our family.

Denied for now, you can re-apply after 1 month if you think most of us know you.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal