The Resurgence

Clan Apllication - 7os7os^

Hussien12

• View Profile
Nickname: 7os7os^
Previous nickname(s): Pro-ZCM-Hu^- =F4=Hu^
Timezone: GMT+2
Introduce yourself: Hello everyone!
Hi I'm Hussien I'm muslim i'm live in egypt, I love my PC and me start play VC-MP in since 2019.... I'm play in servers: VKs-LW-EC-Fun vice-Gboyz server
Me banned in server Gboyz reason: Hacker but me not hack me just do mod me not hack so i remove the game and me now dont have mod.....   Me banned in server VKs reason: Stats Padding but me now i know the rules and me will be careful..... me banned again in VKs server reason: Wall glitch
Thanks for all time :)
Do you have any ban history? For Hacker in Gboyz but me not hack.... me banned in VKs Stats padding.... me banned in VKs again Wall glitch.
Were you in any clan? (If yes state the reason you left them): F4 [me left it because is small clan and that clan not registerd
Reasons for joining RT:Pro clan
IRC/Discord: 7os7os^#5576
Are you interested in clan wars? Yes
Additional info: I love RT clan
« Last Edit: August 05, 2021, 11:55:35 AM by Hussien12 »

BrightLight

• Soldier
  • call it what you want
    • View Profile

Martyrdom

Unfortunately due to the fact hardly any of our members know you and we are not really familiar regarding anything about you I'll have to deny this application. Try to get more familiar with our members, hang with them, have good experiences, show what you can offer to us and how loyal you can be to us and maybe by then you can have a chance to get in (this also includes not applying to any other clans so fast like ur past app on VU which not a lot of days after you applied here). Oh, and also make sure to keep yourself out of any trouble having a recent ban history does not really give a good impression to us.

Feel free to re-apply after 6 months.

Denied.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2021, 05:53:34 PM by Martyrdom »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal