The Resurgence

Clan Application - MasterOz

MasterOz

• View Profile
Nickname: MasterOz
Previous nickname(s): Pro_Puncher , Hassan
Timezone: GMT +5:00

Introduce yourself: I started playing VC:MP upon the request of a friend in the era of 2015-2016. After that,instantly I joined WRS clan upon his invitation and started working there,recruiting newbies just from the LW server as we used to no-life over there. Then created my own clan DnW but it was a failure and went into inactivity for 2 years due to personal problems. Came back 3-4 months ago,joined CF as there were my friends and worked on my skills by dueling players,taking part in team duels that increased my teamworking skills etc.

Do you have any ban history? For death evading in LW 1-2 years ago many times.
Were you in any clan? (If yes state the reason you left them):
WRS : Leader childishness forced me to separate ways.
DnW: Found out early that the clan had no potential as it was based on loose basics.
CF : Lost hope and found out that the clan would be closed anytime soon.

Reasons for joining RT: RT has always been the apple of my eye since I came back into VCMP. I instead joined CF considering myself not ready(skill-wise and less experienced of the new era of VC:MP). It consisting of good members and strong basics always attracts me to join this clan and serve it till the end!

IRC/Discord: MasterOz#8754
Are you interested in clan wars? Yeah! Also played some clan wars in my past.
Additional info: I hope I described everything about me and I can be granted a chance to join this family. I was miserably involved in quarrels but upon listening to molvis and advices of friends,i have controlled it to a great extent.
P/S : I am in touch with all the active RT members and have quite a good understanding in-between us!
« Last Edit: September 20, 2020, 10:09:15 AM by MasterOz »

Kenny

• Soldier
    • View Profile
Under discussion, please have some patience.We'll get back to you shortly!
« Last Edit: September 20, 2020, 11:00:47 AM by Kenny »

552N

• Don't Believe Anyone People Can Change Anytime.
    • View Profile

Sevrin

• Founder
  • Resurgence
    • View Profile

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal