The Resurgence

Applications

lovely.

• View Profile
Nickname: LoVe[L.Y]^
Previous nickname(s): LOVELY_BOY* ReLaX^Boy
Timezone: GMT/5
Introduce yourself: I am start Vcmp in year 2018 Month january My English Skill is 10/8 so i hope My applycation Was Currected And my dming was Good ::  my wish i am apply in RT My RT Firends see my Applycation and This Clan is very Power Full Clan its Members was Very good and all RT Members was good ok
Do you have any ban history? Me Banned 3-4 Times in Vccnr only vccnr and Me not banned any dm server i am playing EC Server and Vccmr And VFS
Were you in any clan? (If yes state the reason you left them):: Yes me Joined RF EF ZK Me but left this Clans its members was Fight Clan members me Co-Leader in 3 clans
Reasons for joining RT: Clan is Very nice clan its very Famouse Clan and  RT Clan Owner and Leaders and All RT Members was Very good and RT Members was not fight with clan mates so my wish i am apply in RT me a RT Members
IRC/Discord:: lovely.#5873
Are you interested in clan wars? Now me only Interested in RT Only
Additional info:I hope> i Want Join This RT Family so Pls RT Family u can support me ok

M.

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Hello Lovely,
We appreciate your interest in RT. However, none of us are familiar with you. You also didn't put much effort into introducing yourself in the application very well which is why this app is denied.

Try to get familiar with us and get to know our members better and try again in a month.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal