- RT Lieutenant
- OneVice Administrator
- VCAD Administrator
- AsianCity Moderator
- VFS Manager
- FunVice Management
- VC:MP Player Since 2011

Martyrdom

Hello there ZeeX... Thanks for showing your interest into our clan!

Unfortunately due to certain circumstances im afraid your application cannot get accepted at this stage due to the following reason: Trust.

Many of our members are unsure about your loyalty to our clan for the time being as you seemed to be conflicted wether to join this clan or another clan I won't mention earlier to avoid any problems and hence we all can agree that the best way to handle this would be to give it some time for you to reassure your loyalty or think about what you want to do in the future. I personally believe you are a great guy and whichever clan would get you would be happy to have you in but for now it's a No.

Feel free to re-apply in the course of 1 month if you feel you are ready to try again to become a member of our clan.

Denied.

PS: Sevrin will be around to drop an extended response so stay tuned he might give you more information.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2020, 07:07:51 PM by Martyrdom »

Sevrin

• Founder
  • Resurgence
    • View Profile
Since, the vote poll was a bit confused in your case, we had to deny the application, based on the majority of members' votes.

Just like Marty said, it was denied for the reason trust, but moreover, I myself am skeptical about your current situation in VCMP, and few others too, and cannot trust you at the moment. But, we do believe, there is room for improvement.

I would suggest you to work on yourself, as of now, build a bond and gain some trust with our members, and apply whenever feel ready. We believe, you will achieve that.

Best of luck!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal