The Resurgence

My application-++VuL[T]Ure++_SL

^++VuL[T]Ure++_SL^

• View Profile
Nickname:^++VuL[T]Ure++_SL

Previous nicks:Killer Armaan,DeViL etc

Timezone:GMT 5:30

Introduce yourself:I am Armaan from india.I started VCMP since 2019.I play only LW mostly.I  like M4,stubby,shotgun,M249,spas,Dragnov etc.I got denied in MK,SkT, DU and many more.I hope you accecpt my application.

Do you have any ban history:Nope

Were you in any clan:JW-Inintractive clan in my life.

Reasons of joining RT:Because Some pro players like Masteroz,stevin etc.I love this type of clan.All are friends.

IRC/Discord:VuLTUre_SL#9623

Are you interested in clan wars:Yes

Additional info:I hope I described everything about me and I can be granted a chance to join this family.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2020, 02:48:46 PM by ^++VuL[T]Ure++_SL^ »

Martyrdom

Hello ^++VuL[T]Ure++_SL^, Thanks for showing your interest into our clan!

Unfortunately due to certain circumstances your application cannot get accepted at this stage.

I suggest that if you want to get in a clan you should try and be more patient and stay dedicated to joining it because trying your luck into every clan is most certainly not going to land you into a good place, get familiar with its members and play with them and keep working towards improving your persona and you for sure will eventually get your place into the clan you want.

You can re-apply after a month only if you feel ready to be a part of the clan and if you feel you finally meet the minimum requirements to be here. Good luck.

Denied.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal