The Resurgence

Application-VipeX

VipeX · 6 · 2422

VipeX

• View Profile
Nickname: _vipeX
Previous nickname(s): =KFt=VipeX, [CFt]VipeX, [CFr]VipeX,
Timezone: GMT+5
Introduce yourself: I started playing in 2016 from 552N Cafe the server we mostly used to was LW Then firstly i join CF of ZeeX,
Do you have any ban history? Nope
Were you in any clan? (If yes state the reason you left them): CF, I had some personal issues with the Leader ZeeX and Choosen to leave and got kicked at the same time and KF, I'm not comfortable there,
Reasons for joining RT: During my experience at EC I found that RT was an active clan at a time when I could play, highly skilled players and the ability to cooperate with each other extremely well and extremely friendly, but That made me very impressed and I decided to apply here to practice my personal skills as well as team works skill.
Other thing is most of my friends joined RT, Like MasterOz, KeN, ShdowJacK
IRC/Discord: I have discord
Are you interested in clan wars? Yeah
Additional info: No thanks
« Last Edit: October 02, 2020, 09:40:29 AM by VipeX »

ShadowJacK

• Soldier
    • View Profile
Your application is being discussed. Please be patient and we will come with the result soon.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2020, 11:52:38 AM by ShadowJacK »

Sevrin

• Founder
  • Resurgence
    • View Profile
You stated that you left KF for because you were not comfortable in it, why is that? What was the reason of you being uncomfortable in KF?
And what kind of problems did you have with leader of CF? If you can tell, no one leaves for personal issues with members, to be a professional, you need to see whole clan not "your personal issues".

VipeX

• View Profile
You stated that you left KF for because you were not comfortable in it, why is that? What was the reason of you being uncomfortable in KF?
And what kind of problems did you have with leader of CF? If you can tell, no one leaves for personal issues with members, to be a professional, you need to see whole clan not "your personal issues".
sorry for late reply because i'm bussy in study  :-\
Hello servin brother,  KF leaving reason i'll tell you i left KF, because there some KF member dont like me everytime abusing with i was connect in EC then some KF  members abusing with me like Risky, Mody or CF,  I have BIG persnal issues with Leader ZeeX i cant share it Sorry
« Last Edit: October 03, 2020, 09:45:27 AM by VipeX »

Sevrin

• Founder
  • Resurgence
    • View Profile
You lied in your application:

1. You were kicked from CF clan, and you said you left it.
2. When you were leaving KF, you made a topic of leaving and at the end of that topic, you abused all of them.

Such sort of double-mentality and toxicity is not allowed in RT, improve yourself very very very well in 4 to 6 months at least, then you might get your chances here.

Denied.

Martyrdom

On a extra note: since you play with a shared computer in a cafe it will be harder for us to trust you because that's an huge red flag since other players might join with your account and that would make for a good security breach.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2020, 09:37:13 PM by Martyrdom »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal