The Resurgence

CF vs RT

ZeeX. · 20 · 6428

Sevrin

• Founder
  • Resurgence
    • View Profile
Alright.
And I hope that you're quite sure you agreed with all the rules same as in RTV championship, packs limit, etc.

ZeeX.

• Lieutenant
  • I am a geek!
    • View Profile
Alright.
And I hope that you're quite sure you agreed with all the rules same as in RTV championship, packs limit, etc.
Sorry but can you tell me the limits of packs?

- RT Lieutenant
- OneVice Administrator
- VCAD Administrator
- AsianCity Moderator
- VFS Manager
- FunVice Management
- VC:MP Player Since 2011

Martyrdom

Alright.

1 - 2
2 - 2
And anything else is 1

Anyways we would like to postpone the CW as ShadowJack is not home, IcyFuzion is inactive, Sick is ill, Urbany is banned, we can be available the next friday at the same hour. Apologies for the inconvenience hope you understand.

EDIT: Urbany is no longer banned but still we would prefer to wait until ShadowJack and IcyFuzion are around.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2020, 08:38:51 PM by Martyrdom »

ZeeX.

• Lieutenant
  • I am a geek!
    • View Profile
Alright.

1 - 2
2 - 2
And anything else is 1

Anyways we would like to postpone the CW as ShadowJack is not home, IcyFuzion is inactive, Sick is ill, Urbany is banned, we can be available the next friday at the same hour. Apologies for the inconvenience hope you understand.

EDIT: Urbany is no longer banned but still we would prefer to wait until ShadowJack and IcyFuzion are around.
Its all right,
We will discuss about time and day when needed.

- RT Lieutenant
- OneVice Administrator
- VCAD Administrator
- AsianCity Moderator
- VFS Manager
- FunVice Management
- VC:MP Player Since 2011

M.

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
This clan war request will be closed for now. Considering that both parties are busy with the recent events (VCDC and EAD Championship). You can make another request once those events are done and we're free to play.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal