The Resurgence

[Accepted] Application - Ken*PL

Kenny · 13 · 5265

Kenny

• Soldier
    • View Profile
Nickname: Ken*PL
Previous nickname(s):[F2]Force, iNs.Force, iNs.Ken, [RF]Poison, [FC]Force, iNs.Fire, =NK=Maviz and many more
Timezone: GMT +5
Introduce yourself: My name is Ken playing vcmp since 2017 June.The first server I joined was VKs, I really enjoyed there a lot. There was a guy named Duke he invited me to his clan which was VK but after some time I left due to there was only me active at that moment. And after that Duke created a clan namely iNs along with a guy named D.E.V.I.L I got promoted to co leader but I left because I used to play in VKs server, there was very bad reputation of iNs because of this iNs leader himself so I left. Then I again got invited by Ronnie but again left because of this guy.November 2018 I met PL and from then onwards I got to interact with various popular players of vcmp like devil jin, combot, sevrin, elk, ibee, spartain. I started playing along with them and due to it i learned many new things especially teamwork, and my other skills also got polished.
Do you have any ban history?No
Were you in any clan? (If yes state the reason you left them):FC got closed, NK got closed and I left VK because I only was active there and I wanted to move on.And iNs its closed.
Reasons for joining RT:Good organized clan with a good reputation.  I am an old, experienced player. I believe I'd be a great helping hand and would be able to easily adjust in the TEAM. I know most of the RT members and are my good friends so as I said there would be no issues and I would be able to adjust in the team.
IRC/Discord: Ken#6294
Are you interested in clan wars?Yes
Additional info: Thanks for paying attention!
« Last Edit: June 08, 2020, 10:18:01 PM by Sevrin »

ZeeX.

• Lieutenant
  • I am a geek!
    • View Profile
Good luck bro!

- RT Lieutenant
- OneVice Administrator
- VCAD Administrator
- AsianCity Moderator
- VFS Manager
- FunVice Management
- VC:MP Player Since 2011

M.

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Hey Ken  :).  Thanks for your application.  I have one question for you.

May I know the reasons you left RF and F2? Since you stated both tags in your previous nicknames but didn't really say the reasons you left'em. 

Kenny

• Soldier
    • View Profile
Hey Ken  :).  Thanks for your application.  I have one question for you.

May I know the reasons you left RF and F2? Since you stated both tags in your previous nicknames but didn't really say the reasons you left'em.
Hey MaSoN^, The reason why I left RF was I was having persnol issues with mates so I left it.I dont even remember what actually happened in those days.

When I joined F2 after some time, I started losing interest in VKs so as I was no more interested in the community I don't want to stay in any clan that belongs to that community.That is why I left F2.

IcyFuzion

• Soldier
  • I am ME.
    • View Profile
When I joined F2 after some time, I started losing interest in VKs so as I was no more interested in the community I don't want to stay in any clan that belongs to that community.That is why I left F2.
Consider RT plays a server which you don't like. Will you leave us coz you don't like that server?

Kenny

• Soldier
    • View Profile
Consider RT plays a server which you don't like. Will you leave us coz you don't like that server?
No, I won't I was a noob at that time and I did not know much about clans.Plus, I was a clan-hopper at that time. I can assure you guys the things which I did in past won't be repeated again.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2020, 08:30:16 AM by Kenny »

Martyrdom

Interesting...

So far you seem to be a good guy but my only gripe is that you seem to begin whining about someone's lag or shitty pc if you cannot kill them, while im aware it can be quite frustrating it's not really a reason to go on whining about it, we in the clan are looking for members with fair attitude and now I wanna ask you, if you get in the clan can you stay cold minded regardless of these circumstances and if the answer is yes, how will you manage to work towards that change?.

Finally what about if someone tries to tease you? most provokations are not worth a reply and we prefer to talk with actions instead, can you also answer if you can keep your cool in these situations aswell and if yes how will you cope with these?.

I'll reiterate you're a great guy with a lot of potential to continue growing but it's only these two gripes which might prove to be a little problematic, fortunately they are a just a few which can be amended with some help but there must be willingness to change from the person in question first.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2020, 02:15:24 PM by Martyrdom »

Kenny

• Soldier
    • View Profile
Interesting...

So far you seem to be a good guy but my only gripe is that you seem to begin whining about someone's lag or shitty pc if you cannot kill them, while im aware it can be quite frustrating it's not really a reason to go on whining about it, we in the clan are looking for members with fair attitude and now I wanna ask you, if you get in the clan can you stay cold minded regardless of these circumstances and if the answer is yes, how will you manage to work towards that change?.

Finally what about if someone tries to tease you? most provokations are not worth a reply and we prefer to talk with actions instead, can you also answer if you can keep your cool in these situations aswell and if yes how will you cope with these?.

I'll reiterate you're a great guy with a lot of potential to continue growing but it's only these two gripes which might prove to be a little problematic, fortunately they are a just a few which can be amended with some help but there must be willingness to change from the person in question first.
Yeah I can assure you that I will try my best to keep control on my temper. I agree that sometimes I get quite infuriated on these kind of issues like lag etc, but since I know that hopefully I will be a part of RT family, i will try my best to change myself and so far I have managed to get rid of most of my rage-related issues.

I will try to stay calm if anyone tries to provoke me and will ignore such comments which are directed towards me.

Sevrin

• Founder
  • Resurgence
    • View Profile
Interesting...

Yeah I can assure you that I will try my best to keep control on my temper. I agree that sometimes I get quite infuriated on these kind of issues like lag etc, but since I know that hopefully I will be a part of RT family, i will try my best to change myself and so far I have managed to get rid of most of my rage-related issues.

I will try to stay calm if anyone tries to provoke me and will ignore such comments which are directed towards me.
Very well said, we hope you stick to this until forever. Be patient, we will decide this shortly.

M.

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
I'm glad to announce you're part of us now. Welcome to the family!  ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal