The Resurgence

Clan Application-Tasin

TasXin

• View Profile
Nickname:Tasin
Previous nickname(s):RuBiX,WhyuCry,etc.
Timezone:GMT+6
Introduce yourself:Hello,I am Tasin. I am from Bangladesh and I Started playing vcmp from 2018.Basically I love this game and play Vcmp when i get free from my studies
Do you have any ban history?:Yes.In 2019 When i am newbie,i got banned for death evade In Gboyz and Also I am banned In LW for abusing
Were you in any clan? (If yes state the reason you left them):Yes. i was in KT(as a 1st clan). I didnt leave it but founder closed that clan by his own interest. 2nd clan was FV.  I leaved FV for some specific reasons.
Reasons for joining RT:There are several clans in vcmp but i like RT from those clans.Generally this clan holds a good reputation from past and also clan members behaviour is very polite.There are many great players are part of this clan and I want to join them and improve myself . A lot of members are my friends too. I always try do my best for the clan and wanna remain forever on this clan.
IRC/Discord:tasx9674
Are you interested in clan wars?:Yes.
Additional info:I hope all of you would be kind enough to accept my application.Have A great day.

ZeeX.

• Lieutenant
  • I am a geek!
    • View Profile
Can you explain me who is that guy then? Both applications doesn't seems by a same guy.
https://rtclan.vcmp.net/index.php?topic=257.0
« Last Edit: Today at 04:44:20 PM by ZeeX. »

- RT Lieutenant
- OneVice Administrator
- VCAD Administrator
- AsianCity Moderator
- VFS Manager
- FunVice Management
- VC:MP Player Since 2011

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal