The Resurgence

Clan app-WiTcH

VGr.WiTcH

• View Profile
Nickname: =VGr=WiTcH (going to change my nick soon since I left VG)
Previous nickname(s): 3lola
Timezone: +3 GMT
Introduce yourself: Well i started playing vcmp in 2023 i played in asian city first then i started playing in a server called mzh and then somethings happened and mzh server closed and then it opened again and it closed again because of me and i was going into a rough time because i went into a fight with the developer so i was blaming myself that the server closed and i thought im the one who is wrong but then thanks God i finally noticed that the developer of this server is a psycho and that i didn't do anything wrong and then again i was developer in another server and everytime i try to make a server with someone i get betrayed so then i decided to leave all this developing stuff and start freshly after that i started playing in vccnr since December 2023
Do you have any ban history? Yes for hacks but it was long time ago and i also used hacks to joke in vccnr from 3 months and then i got banned for 7 days and there is also a joke ban as Claude told me before that i need to mention joke bans and to prove that it was a joke ban the reason was "hhhh" and you can clearly see that in vccnr discord server
Were you in any clan? (If yes state the reason you left them): VG, because this clan is much better and because everyone was saying that im a hacker since im in VG even though non of my clan members have ever used hacks
Reasons for joining RT: Because this clan is a very good clan and it has been improving lately and i would be proud to be a part of this great community and i want to help this clan to improve by participating in clan wars and improving my skills and all of you can ask zeex about my behavior he knows me well
IRC/Discord: vgr_witch
Are you interested in clan wars? Yes
Additional info:
« Last Edit: August 26, 2024, 02:07:17 PM by VGr.WiTcH »

UmaR

• Soldier
    • View Profile
Dear applicant,

Your application is under discussion

Claude Speed

• Soldier
  • I just want to make friends not enemies
    • View Profile
are you sure you didn't got banned for hacks recently? Because I remember before couple of weeks that you got banned for hacks in VCCNR, then you made appeal and saying that you used it for "fun or joke"
I couldn't find logs about it, please edit your app and mention all the ban history
Playing VC-MP since 2020.

VGr.WiTcH

• View Profile
Well i actually got banned for hacks but it wasn't few weeks ago 3 more days and 3 months would have passed since the ban so do you still want me to edit my app?

Claude Speed

• Soldier
  • I just want to make friends not enemies
    • View Profile
I don't remember either, just edit your app and add everything about you, just don't lie in anything and add everything about you
Playing VC-MP since 2020.

VGr.WiTcH

• View Profile
First of all i didn't lie about anything i clearly said that i was banned for hacks before and ok i will edit the app

ZeeX.

• Lieutenant
  • I am a geek!
    • View Profile
Hello Witch,

Thank you for applying to join our clan. After reviewing your application, we've decided to deny it at this time. It has come to our attention that you were recently banned from VCCNR for using fly hacks, which raises some concerns for us.

We believe it's important for potential members to build trust and relationships with our current members. We encourage you to interact more with our clan members and spend time hanging out with them, so they can get to know you better. This will help us see your commitment to fair play and community engagement.

Feel free to reapply in the future once you've had more time to connect with us.

Denied.

"Every expert was once a beginner. Keep pushing forward

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal