Clan Application - UmaR^

UmaR · 3 · 1536

UmaR

• Soldier
    • View Profile
Nickname: UmaR^
Previous nickname(s): =EK=UmaR^
Timezone: +5:00

Introduce yourself: Hello guys, My name is Umar and many of you guys already know me. Those who dont, I am a VCMP player since 2015 and I used to play mostly in VKs and ended up as an admin of the server (Level 9 admin right now). With that, I also used to play EC, RTV and LW. These days, I am mostly active in AC, RTV and CTF. With that, I am also a scripter and I am a part of VKs, EC and EAD (closed now). Recently, I also starting contributing to AC too. I left VCMP back in 2020/21 but seems like I really missed the game and it forced me to come back and stay. So yea, here I am to stay in VCMP.

Do you have any ban history? No

Were you in any clan? (If yes state the reason you left them): EK, I was a member of EK since 2016 and stayed till the end until the clan was closed.
Reasons for joining RT: RT is an active clan in VCMP and I already know many of its members. I was looking clan that has mature players, is reputed and most importantly, consider its members as a family. Seems like RT has all of these to offer and I would love to be a part of this family.

IRC/Discord: Umar#2781 (Discord)

Are you interested in clan wars? If the clan thinks my skills are suitable enough, I am surely up for it.

Additional info: Many of you guys probably saw me using EK tag. Just to clear that out, EK was closed like 2 or 3 years ago. At that time, I left VCMP too. Now when I came back, I was lazy at start to transfer my stats but I have applied for transfer already in many of the servers.

Edit: About my inactivity, yes I did come back after a long time. I came to VCMP to stay.  I already have a goal to finally launch my server and manange it so this time, I am not leaving VCMP again soon.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2024, 02:52:59 PM by UmaR »

ZeeX.

• Lieutenant
  • I am a geek!
    • View Profile
Hello UmaR^,
Glad to see your application here, your application is under discussion.

"Every expert was once a beginner. Keep pushing forward

Sevrin

• Founder
  • Resurgence
    • View Profile
You've been successful in your application, welcome to the family!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal