The Resurgence

Hazard leaves the clan, 7/2/2024

Hazard · 10 · 1772

Hazard

• RELAX!
    • View Profile
I do not wish to write a long paragraph or essay to represent the reason why I'm leaving; it'll be straight up to the point and neither I will reply to any of your questions because I don't need no explanations anymore.

- the clan didn't support me in my hardest times, never did I feel that I'm getting backed up with my mates
- instead of the support, went against me and along with those who abused my parents, tried to leak pictures of my family members (which they never could but I still can)

I know it's hard to leave a clan because I genuinely considered this a home, I even invited my best friends in here but never thought I'll leave them alone but I'm always gonna support them, no matter what.

I don't care if I'm a villain or a hero in your sights but for me, this ain't the place.

Farewell.

Claude Speed

• Soldier
  • I just want to make friends not enemies
    • View Profile
Goodluck jani, I wanted to stay with you in the clan for long time, but what's done is done,
I will miss you my best friend
See you in the future.
Playing VC-MP since 2020.

Mathews

• View Profile
Removed by RT Management.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2024, 09:27:51 PM by ZeeX. »

Claude Speed

• Soldier
    • View Profile
Hey Hazard,

Your recent post doesn't make sense. You claim you received no support from your clan, but how can you expect them to support you in all your problematic actions? From attacking VCMP servers with HunTinG to using hacks that ruin everyone's gameplay, you were the one causing problems by being friends with a known hacker. If RT survived and didn't get cornered, it's because of ZeeX's maturity, who kept trying to fix the mess you made.

I haven't seen any contribution from you for the RT clan. Instead, you used RT/MD to fix your reputation after being banned from everywhere because of Aurora. You also tried to get on RTV staff by sucking up to MK.

RT would have died a long time ago if it weren't for ZeeX. He kept the clan alive, brought in new members, and they joined because of his maturity and reputation in VCMP.

You said people might see you as a villain or a hero, but you're not important enough to be either. A villain is an important character in a story. In your case, you're more like a broker trying hard to sell your ass, but in the end, you're just a slut, whom likes to sleep everyday with a new man and now you want to sleep with hunting after getting bored from MD/RT dicks.

Goodluck jani, I wanted to stay with you in the clan for long time, but what's done is done,
I will miss you my best friend
See you in the future.
Stop sucking up. You should be glad about his decision since he had ties with HunTinG and attacked servers. No doubt, you might be involved with them as well.
I just saying goodbye to my ex clan mate, I don't care about if we don't the same friends/enemies, all these drama are nothing but waste of time
« Last Edit: July 02, 2024, 08:40:26 PM by Claude_Speed »

Mathews

• View Profile
Removed by RT Management.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2024, 09:27:21 PM by ZeeX. »

Claude Speed

• Soldier
    • View Profile
Why do you think being friend with hazard that I will hack lol, Iam not friend with hunting either way, hazard taught me alot of things in this game....
PS: I no longer playing with him in XE server, because the staff support him and  even do admin power to save hunting
« Last Edit: July 02, 2024, 09:25:40 PM by Claude_Speed »

ZeeX.

• Lieutenant
  • I am a geek!
    • View Profile
Locked for now.

"Every expert was once a beginner. Keep pushing forward

Kenny

• Soldier
    • View Profile
I do not wish to write a long paragraph or essay to represent the reason why I'm leaving; it'll be straight up to the point and neither I will reply to any of your questions because I don't need no explanations anymore.

- the clan didn't support me in my hardest times, never did I feel that I'm getting backed up with my mates
- instead of the support, went against me and along with those who abused my parents, tried to leak pictures of my family members (which they never could but I still can)

I know it's hard to leave a clan because I genuinely considered this a home, I even invited my best friends in here but never thought I'll leave them alone but I'm always gonna support them, no matter what.

I don't care if I'm a villain or a hero in your sights but for me, this ain't the place.

Farewell.
It's very sad for me to see you go, you were a good clan mate but the things you say doesn't make sense to me. I personally tried to help every RT who called me. You say you did not get enough support? what kind of support you wanted? you never talked about it.
Just because we did not join the team you wanted, we went against your statements when we actually held a voting system to decide? You could not accept a collective decision. You can't just get rid of everything when your statements were not accepted.
After all this instead of talking. clearing your mind and heart you decided to leave , atleast you should have talked.

Anyways, I wish best of luck to wherever you go

ShadowJacK.

• Soldier
    • View Profile
"- the clan didn't support me in my hardest times, never did I feel that I'm getting backed up with my mates"

We have tried to our best to support you (don't include me at 100%) in servers like AC or EC. You have to understand these servers are like free-roam or free-style of gamemode and we cannot put full expectations from clan members for like everyday because it doesn't work like that. Everybody has their own choice to play. For example, playing from undercover against clan-member without making any toxic drama while this can count good practice for both of us. We have to ensure that we should stay away from dramas.
Also, we have made great times by building good and strategic team work in certain Game-mode servers like RTV and VCAD or EAD by been together in tournaments. I hope you will not forget those times.

" instead of the support, went against me and along with those who abused my parents, tried to leak pictures of my family members (which they never could but I still can)"

I don't know where else you had to face this. We do our best to keep Doxxing things away from this place (Mostly in Discord).

"I don't care if I'm a villain or a hero in your sights but for me, this ain't the place."

You were neither a hero, nor a villian. You were seen as an clan-member (like a family member) by us.

Wherever you go, I believe it would be good for you so I must say good luck for your future.

ZeeX.

• Lieutenant
  • I am a geek!
    • View Profile
Well Hazard, whatever you said in your leaving message is very well answered by Ken and Shadowjack. They expressed the same thoughts I wanted to share, so it doesn't make sense for me to repeat them. All I would like to say is that your departure is beyond my understanding. You had the full support of the clan, and the management wanted to play with VM. Still, for some of you, we held a vote and only 30% of players wanted to play for SC. Of course, no well-known clan would allow their members to play against their own clan.

You and I have had some conflicts before where you called me biased, etc., but I ignored it for the sake of the clan. You even left the RT discord channel for a month, but when you came back, I welcomed you with an open heart. I always tried to stay neutral with everyone, and yet you still blamed the clan members for no support. I have many more things to say, Hazard, but I'll leave it at that.

We shared some lovely moments as mates, in clan wars, tournaments, etc. Your contribution to the clan will never be forgotten.

Peace.

"Every expert was once a beginner. Keep pushing forward

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal