The Resurgence

Clan Application - Nashai

Nashai

• Soldier
    • View Profile
Nickname: Nashai
Previous nickname(s): m4.nashai
Timezone: +5
Introduce yourself: my name is Muhammad Tanveer playing vcmp for 1 year  i play this game 2 to 3 hours daily or whenever boss is not around lol  :p yes i play from work place only xd
Do you have any ban history? never
Were you in any clan? (If yes state the reason you left them): m4   they are hackers lol
Reasons for joining RT:
 It is the only clan that i decided to step in for my longest stay knowing that this clan is  best & kindest one in vcmp with respective & mature players in there i feel i can be a great addition to this family with fellow members, i'm an active vcmp player and better in dm i only play for fun & timepass. honestly i'm a clean person i don't like using hacks or something + i can't use since i'm in the working place all the time, in fact i have few friends in RT that motivated me to be more good and supported me Israfil is one of them we're friends since 2023 we've been playing together in Asian city and later we became good friends  it motivated me to join you. also i'm the moderator in asian city server where i'm active the most & it will be a greatest moment for me if i gets in this family i would put my best to raise the clan's reputation and name & be there always for respective clanmates I wish i gets a chance this time
Discord:  tanveer7
Are you interested in clan wars? love it
Additional info:  lets do some nasha together
« Last Edit: March 21, 2024, 09:48:20 PM by Nashai »

ZeeX.

• Lieutenant
  • I am a geek!
    • View Profile
Hey Nashai,
Thank you for your kind words towards the clan.
Your application is under discussion.

- RT Lieutenant
- OneVice Administrator
- VCAD Administrator
- AsianCity Moderator
- VFS Manager
- FunVice Management
- VC:MP Player Since 2011

ZeeX.

• Lieutenant
  • I am a geek!
    • View Profile