The Resurgence

Clan Application-Puresoil*

xPuresoilx

• View Profile
Nickname:Puresoil*
Previous nickname(s):Irfan,,ZenoX,[EF]ZenoX,Kushal
Timezone:GMT+6
Introduce yourself:Hello I am Puresoil. I have been playing vcmp since the end of 2018 it is a game that I enjoy playing very much. I have been playing actively since 2019 and I was Mostly Active in LW,EC,Vks,Asian And Gboyz Server.                                                                                                                                                                                     
Do you have any ban history? No.
Were you in any clan? (If yes state the reason you left them):Yes.It Was EF. The Clan Was Closed By the Owner.
Reasons for joining RT:I have some mutual friends here, being here makes me excited and happy.Since, 2021 I wanted To join This Clan Because Every Member Of RT is very Polite and Cool.
IRC/Discord:kushal965
Are you interested in clan wars? Yes.
Additional info:t Was My 2nd Application.My Last Application Got Denied on 2021.Within This 3 years i try to improve myself alot and I am Excited to join And Play Forever with RT Gang.Have a Great Day.                                                                                                                                                 
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Your Sincerely,                                                                                             
Puresoil.*

ZeeX.

• Lieutenant
  • I am a geek!
    • View Profile
Under discussion.

- RT Lieutenant
- OneVice Administrator
- VCAD Administrator
- AsianCity Moderator
- VFS Manager
- FunVice Management
- VC:MP Player Since 2011

Claude_Speed

• Soldier
  • I just want to make friends not enemies
    • View Profile

ZeeX.

• Lieutenant
  • I am a geek!
    • View Profile
Hello Puresoil*, I regret to inform you that your application has been denied due to negative votes from clan members. Most of our members are not familiar with you. Please try to hang out with them in RTV, VCAD, AC, or UC, as clan members predominantly play in those servers. Engage in conversations, play with them, and build trust. Feel free to reapply after a month or whenever you feel you have connected with the clan members.

Denied.

- RT Lieutenant
- OneVice Administrator
- VCAD Administrator
- AsianCity Moderator
- VFS Manager
- FunVice Management
- VC:MP Player Since 2011

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal