Clan Application - BlaZy.

BlaZy · 3 · 1149

BlaZy

• Soldier
    • View Profile
Nickname: BlaZy
Previous nickname(s): redox, ElecTroN
Timezone: GMT +5
Introduce yourself: Hi, I am Blazy. I have been playing VCMP for some years and I also play few other games too. I am Pakistan.
Do you have any ban history? Warnings for D.E in EC and VKs
Were you in any clan? (If yes state the reason you left them): KF - left due to bad reputation of clan
Reasons for joining RT: I have many friends in RT and it is also a very good clan. I want to be part of RT. It has a very good reputation and respect in the community too. I will learn a lot from RT members. It is one of the strongest and respected clans and being part of it would be a proud moment for me. I promise to give my best while I am in the clan.
IRC/Discord:
Are you interested in clan wars? yes
Additional info: Thank you I will try my best to be a good and helpful member of this clan and continue to learn from all of you.

ZeeX.

• Lieutenant
  • I am a geek!
    • View Profile
Hey Blazy, thank you for expressing interest in the RT clan. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to some negative votes. Some members doubt your loyalty to the clan. While I acknowledge your loyalty to the KF clan, you need to convince our members as well. You're a good person, but it's a no for now.
Feel free to re-apply after a month or whenever you feel ready to join the clan.
Denied.

- RT Lieutenant
- OneVice Administrator
- VCAD Administrator
- AsianCity Moderator
- VFS Manager
- FunVice Management
- VC:MP Player Since 2011

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal