The Resurgence

Clan Application - Claude

Claude_Speed

• Soldier
  • I just want to make friends not enemies
    • View Profile
Nickname: Claude

Previous nickname(s): Adam* - =TDA=Adam= - [VD]Adam^Pro - Adam  - Adam= and more in 2020 i don't remember them to be honest

Timezone: GMT+2

Introduce yourself: Hello there my name is Adam, I've played VCMP since 2020 and I was newbie back then , I was very toxic and Very weak at that time , the only RT members who knows me since 2020 [RT]Bloodedge and [RT]ShadowJacK.
Then when I admit that I couldn't play with c glitch I went to play LW I tried before using MK tag Even I wasn't member in it but I've learned now about clans rules, then my grandpa died , i became very misrable, very sad I promised my self I won't play again, then I've learned alot of life lessons then came back to VCMP in 2023 and try to gain friends and became good at DM

Do you have any ban history? In VCCNR 2 times
1st time: was about Arrested evade but then I made a unban topic and unbanned me (I was new to this server)
2nd time: Arrest throw walls , i didn't know it's was against the rules but the I made a unban topic then they descreas my ban duration
And some bans before in 2020 but don't remember the reasons
Currently I'm not banned in any server

Were you in any clan? (If yes state the reason you left them):
VD: left it because I had some problems with the members and they were using hacks to prove themselves pro at DM so had to left it
TDA: left it because I had some problems with the leader and the members and when my DM skills improved they were calling me a hacker so I left it

Reasons for joining RT: this clan is a real family to me, I have alot of friends in it ,I love this clan because they professionals at DM and their teamworks are great and my friends in RT are the best friends I ever know in VCMP community, and it's a respectful clan to me

IRC/Discord: claude_speed3

Are you interested in clan wars? Yes , I'm interested in anything for RT clan

Additional info: I want to mention some points, I've made 2 application for MK clan
1st application I made it when I wasn't ready and I wanted to join any clan in VCMP before I know the clans rules
2nd application I was invited by 1 of MK moderater at that time I was having a problem with 1 of RT clan member but after then he apologized about it then we became friends again, then I Accepted this invite,I gone to MK forums and made this application, the votes were really great and positive 8 votes and the the negative were 3 votes
Suddenly there a guy I had problem with him he called the same moderater to change his vote ( in that time I insulted a guy who said alot of bad words to my country) he changed his vote then my friend hazard explained the whole situation in my application there, but nothing changed, then after 1 week I got suddenly kick from MK discord server when I was joking with MK founder , and who kicked me was another moderater I asked him in discord he said no one wants my nonsense that mean to me he kicked me for no reason, I tried to contact MK members in DM for what that happened no one responds
The next day I got denied for insult people and being toxic but I promise you all who read this application that I only abused who said bad words to my country, then a lot of my friends in other clans or the clan less told me that MK denied my application for no reason and fake reason, I tried to make a rumble about it but Member were defend themselves then when all MK members hate me I became misrable, I now made a apology topic on MK forums to apologize to every MK member I pissed off and still some MK members saying that I pissed off 1 of MK moderaters in DM and some saying I were headache to them but,it doesn't matter anymore to me now, I understood that MK doesn't want me to join their clan , and I didn't interact with Alot of their members, then I found out that RT is the right clan for me and the right family to me,I also I want to apologize about few things,
I'm so sorry for using the clan tag before without permission I didn't know it's a rule , I thought everyone can use the clan tag whenever they want
I want to apologize for made that 2nd application for RT in 1 month and I were told that I should make in 2 months,when I saw I can make application when I visited the forum I thought I can make application, I swear I will do my best for RT clan and ,help the clan mates in any war , and I will do my best for this great and friendly clan
This my 3rd application,I have worked very hard and learnd Alot in this duration time , I started to gain RT friends and helping them in wars and I actually keep doing it ,I'm trying to work on my behavior as much as I can, and trying to improve my English skills to better,
Thanks for whoever read my application,
Goodluck Everyone
Best regards, Adam
« Last Edit: January 24, 2024, 12:29:46 AM by Claude_Speed »

ZeeX.

• Lieutenant
  • I am a geek!
    • View Profile
Under discussion.

- RT Lieutenant
- OneVice Administrator
- VCAD Administrator
- AsianCity Moderator
- VFS Manager
- FunVice Management
- VC:MP Player Since 2011

ZeeX.

• Lieutenant
  • I am a geek!
    • View Profile
Hey Claude, appreciate your interest in the RT clan, but I regret to inform you that your application has been denied. There's room for improvement, as it's noticeable that you tend to get heated too quickly in regular conversations. Regarding the MK application part, let's halt there.

Focus on refining your behavior and building trust among clan members. Feel free to reapply after a month or whenever you believe you're better suited to join the clan. Work on these aspects, and best of luck with your future application. Denied.

- RT Lieutenant
- OneVice Administrator
- VCAD Administrator
- AsianCity Moderator
- VFS Manager
- FunVice Management
- VC:MP Player Since 2011

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal