The Resurgence

Nashai app

Nashai

• Soldier
    • View Profile
Nickname: Nashai

Previous nickname(s): m4.nashai

Timezone: gmt+5

Introduce yourself:  hello my name is Muhammad Tanveer im playing vcmp from last 8 months  but i have played it in 2011 to 2013  i play vcmp daily 3 to 4 hours some times more :p   willing to join a decent and respectful clan and found there is none better than RT
i mostly play in AC and Urban city  and i hate hackers thats why i left my previous clan
maybe you ask why i left vcmp back in 2013 its bcz of real life struggle

Do you have any ban history? Never

Were you in any clan? (If yes state the reason you left them): M4 i left it cz no one was active and some are hackers

Reasons for joining RT: cz it professional and respected clan in vcmp and most active players  with very nice bahaviour and very friendly

Discord: mr.gamer7444

Are you interested in clan wars? yes

Additional info:  Israfil is my closet friend from RT we've been playing together since months in Asian city first and now in both Urban city and AC and some other friends also :)
« Last Edit: January 20, 2024, 06:34:16 PM by Nashai »

ZeeX.

• Lieutenant
  • I am a geek!
    • View Profile
Under discussion.

- RT Lieutenant
- OneVice Administrator
- VCAD Administrator
- AsianCity Moderator
- VFS Manager
- FunVice Management
- VC:MP Player Since 2011

ZeeX.

• Lieutenant
  • I am a geek!
    • View Profile
Hello Nashai, I regret to inform you that your application has been denied due to negative votes from clan members. Most of our members are not familiar with you. Please try to hang out with them in RTV, VCAD, AC, or UC, as clan members predominantly play in those servers. Engage in conversations, play with them, and build trust. Feel free to reapply after a month or whenever you feel you have connected with the clan members.

Denied.

- RT Lieutenant
- OneVice Administrator
- VCAD Administrator
- AsianCity Moderator
- VFS Manager
- FunVice Management
- VC:MP Player Since 2011

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal