The Resurgence

UrbanY App

UrbanY · 8 · 1542

UrbanY

• View Profile
Nickname: UrbanY
Previous nickname(s): N/A
Timezone: GMT-4
Introduce yourself: I'm Urbany, I've been playing vcmp since 2013, I work in the DM area, I like to play as a team, I like competitiveness
Do you have any ban history? Yes, brl for hack usage
Were you in any clan? (If yes state the reason you left them): RT, kicked for hack usage
Reasons for joining RT: Here are the people I get to know the most about the game and we have nice stories together
IRC/Discord: UrbanY#5739
Are you interested in clan wars? Yes
Additional info: I'm sorry for everything that happened in the past and for putting the clan's reputation on the line

Israfil ☪️

• Soldier
    • View Profile
Hello there, UrbanY. it's good to see you again. before we go any further ahead i have 1 question for you. are you really sure you're not using any kind of hacking modification, or any harming tools in vcmp. and you're confident that you will not use any hack again?

(PS:) put efforts in your application & provide more information about you.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2023, 10:08:09 PM by Israfil ☪️ »

UrbanY

• View Profile
Hello there, UrbanY. it's good to see you again. before we go any further ahead i have 1 question for you. are you really sure you're not using any kind of hacking modification, or any harming tools in vcmp. and you're confident that you will not use any hack again?

(PS:) put efforts in your application & provide more information about you.

I promise to the clan and all its members not to make mistakes of such magnitude as modifications in the game again.

About me, since I started vcmp I have had thousands of stories and mostly positive, I play for fun, and my goal in RT is to have more moments like those already lived, from the wars to the jokes that we have always made between ourselves and others , the one who knows this family never wants to leave just as I had to leave but I want to return.

I have never been banned or accused of hacks before or after the situation that occurred in brl.

BrightLight

• Soldier
  • call it what you want
    • View Profile
I have one question for you.

How much have you changed in terms of your behaviour and gameplay? Keeping in view the past bad behaviour and denying any wrongdoings. How can we be sure that you have parted ways from game modifications?

P.S: Good to see you btw.

UrbanY

• View Profile
I have one question for you.

How much have you changed in terms of your behaviour and gameplay? Keeping in view the past bad behaviour and denying any wrongdoings. How can we be sure that you have parted ways from game modifications?

P.S: Good to see you btw.
I think that what is necessary, in terms of attitude, I learned not to retaliate against other people and their actions against me, I simply ignore it, in the part of the modifications, I had never used them before the famous ban, much less after that measures have been taken towards me, that is, it was never up to me as a player to use hacks

Thx bro, Im good to see you too :3

Israfil ☪️

• Soldier
    • View Profile
Alright. have patience your application is under discussion.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2023, 01:27:26 PM by Israfil ☪️ »

MasterOz

• View Profile
Good luck, old friend. Everyone has a fuck-up period, what matters is how one gets out of that.
Be blessed with peace of mind and heart, In Sha Allah!

ZeeX.

• Lieutenant
  • I am a geek!
    • View Profile
Accepted.
Welcome back to the clan.

- RT Lieutenant
- OneVice Administrator
- VCAD Administrator
- AsianCity Moderator
- VFS Manager
- FunVice Management