Clan Application - DestroyeR^

DestroyeR^

• Soldier
    • View Profile
Nickname: DestroyeR^
Previous nickname(s): Bl[A]cK.Bi[R]D, sMoKe^, Fl[A]RE^
Timezone: +5:00
Introduce yourself:
Hi, my real name is Abdul Rafay. I am 18 years Old. I live in Karachi, Pakistan. I love Studying and Playing Games ( Sports and Video games ). I am a friendly guy who likes to Jokes and takes everything on a lighter note. VCMP is the only game i play Now a days IDK why i am still addicted to this :/
Do you have any ban history?
Hmm, little confusing, Sometime ago, ELK accused me for using lagtools and banned me, but next day, i got unbanned cuz of my clean past and Not enough proofs proving it was just a mistake.
Were you in any clan? (If yes state the reason you left them):
TDW: It was my Own Clan, had to close for some personal reasons.
RF: Joined for Just 1 day, but after that i realized if was a newbie clan so i left.
F2: They wanted other members instead of me, they indirectly said you'd leave, so i left.
EK: Was in EK from More than 3 years, but because of Inactivity, every member started to leave, so they decided to close the clan.
Reasons for joining RT:
Only Clan now a days that is both active and Mature With experienced and Friendly Players. I know may of them from long time like Mason, ZeeX, ShadowJack ( My Master ). i know i will learn many things under the guidance of these experienced players. Will be happy to be the Part of this Family.
IRC/Discord: Not DestroyeR^#1977
Are you interested in clan wars? Ofc yes!
Additional info:
Please ask Questions to avoid any kind of misunderstandings.

ZeeX.

• Lieutenant
  • I am a geek!
    • View Profile
under discussion.

- RT Lieutenant
- OneVice Administrator
- VCAD Administrator
- AsianCity Moderator
- VFS Manager
- FunVice Management
- VC:MP Player Since 2011

Shaquille

• Soldier
  • Natural
    • View Profile
Hi there,
                 Do you have any plans of going inactive again?

Also, you applied in MK last month, how you changed your choice from MK to RT? What's the reason?

DestroyeR^

• Soldier
    • View Profile
Hi there,
                 Do you have any plans of going inactive again?

Also, you applied in MK last month, how you changed your choice from MK to RT? What's the reason?

Hey, i only go inactive once in a month, i was active before ramadan, but i got so busy in ramadan that i had to go inactive. I can play atleast 5 times a Week. No plans to go inactive soon.
For MK, one of my friend suggest me to apply for MK, i did and everything went right, all votes were positive, even app got accepted but, after that, their co-leader msged me and i didn't knew he was their co leader so i asked who is he. Thats the reason of denial ( i didn't knew who their co-leader was )

Meet me in-game. Ping me on discord when you're up.

Sure, your discord?
« Last Edit: May 06, 2022, 07:40:05 PM by ZeeX. »

Shaquille

• Soldier
  • Natural
    • View Profile

For MK, one of my friend suggest me to apply for MK, i did and everything went right, all votes were positive, even app got accepted but, after that, their co-leader msged me and i didn't knew he was their co leader so i asked who is he. Thats the reason of denial ( i didn't knew who their co-leader was )

They asked you to re-apply after a month if you are interested. My question is why you lost interest in MK and chose RT.

DestroyeR^

• Soldier
    • View Profile

They asked you to re-apply after a month if you are interested. My question is why you lost interest in MK and chose RT.

Not a month, they asked for 3 months also my interest was kind of broken when i got denied for no reason.

ZeeX.

• Lieutenant
  • I am a geek!
    • View Profile
Accepted, welcome to the family!

- RT Lieutenant
- OneVice Administrator
- VCAD Administrator
- AsianCity Moderator
- VFS Manager
- FunVice Management
- VC:MP Player Since 2011