The Resurgence

RT clan Application

VulcaN^

• View Profile
Nickname: VulcaN^
Previous nickname(s):[MT]Vulcan^ [UL]VulcaN^ [FVt]CarNaGE^ and more
Timezone:GMT+5
Introduce yourself: My Real name is Rayyan , Im playing vcmp since 2020 and I play really well.I also speak fluent english
Do you have any ban history?: yes once banned in gboyz server for abusing
Were you in any clan? (If yes state the reason you left them): before applying i used to be in [UL] then it went dead  and before UL I had my own clan which was dead. and before it i was in FV then left it.
Reasons for joining RT: I am searching for a good clan , I like RT clan and I play really good with M4
IRC/Discord: VulcaN^#9945
Are you interested in clan wars?: yeah I am, I fight really well especially in clan wars.
Additional info: nothing to say.

ZeeX.

• Lieutenant
  • I am a geek!
    • View Profile
Thanks for your kind words toward us, your application is under discussion.

- RT Lieutenant
- OneVice Administrator
- VCAD Administrator
- AsianCity Moderator
- VFS Manager
- FunVice Management
- VC:MP Player Since 2011

BrightLight

• Soldier
  • call it what you want
    • View Profile
You are quite unknown to us at the moment. I suggest you interact with the clan members both in the game and in discord too. It'll help us to get to know you better and help you get to know us too. Good luck with the application.

VulcaN^

• View Profile
Yeah I started to interact with some members and they are very nice to me  :)

ZeeX.

• Lieutenant
  • I am a geek!
    • View Profile
Hello there VuLcaN. Thanks for applying into our clan! Unfortunately there have been quite a lot of issues that might for the time being not allow you to join our clan at this stage.

Most of members of our clan is not familiar with you and we can't trust you at this stage, i'll suggest you to stay close with our members to be familiar and gain their trust.

I appreciate your kind words for the clan but due to these mentioned reasons we can't trust you . work on your self and feel free to re-apply after a month or whenever you feel ready.

- RT Lieutenant
- OneVice Administrator
- VCAD Administrator
- AsianCity Moderator
- VFS Manager
- FunVice Management
- VC:MP Player Since 2011

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal