The Resurgence

Clan joining application - Skull

skull · 9 · 2048

skull

• View Profile
Nickname: [SYN]ZehaR* ,[syn]Shikway. ,Trogan
Previous nickname(s): [KF]SkullBasteR*, =F4=AimGod(X), PARIZAAD , ISI.Charsi , Fearlesswarriorsniper etc
Timezone: GTM +5
Introduce yourself: I'm an old VCMP player, i joined VCMP in 2018/2019
Do you have any ban history? Well, yes I was Banned 2 times for 30 days in Gboyz's server for death evade 2 years ago.
Were you in any clan? (If yes state the reason you left them): Yes, I recently left KF becz the members of KF are very toxic and they abusive their own clan members to.
Reasons for joining RT: Well, as I told you before I left KF for toxicity and I think this clan is a peaceful clan with friendly member
IRC/Discord:skull#4982 (discord)
Are you interested in clan wars? Yep!
Additional info: Wassup!!

ZeeX.

• Lieutenant
  • I am a geek!
    • View Profile
Under discussion.

- RT Lieutenant
- OneVice Administrator
- VCAD Administrator
- AsianCity Moderator
- VFS Manager
- FunVice Management
- VC:MP Player Since 2011

Israfil ☪️

• Soldier
    • View Profile
I don't see any effort in your application. you're just saying the same in 2 fields, Kindly elaborate the legit reason of you applying for this clan. i wanna know more information about you. Tell us more about you

skull

• View Profile
Well, i just wanna join your clan becz your clan don't use bad words and also pro at dm. You know what I left KF becz of their toxicity their are too toxic to their members and other vcmp players to and also sometimes kill their own members like gerz and after they kill their members they use word 'h' and I really hate this word but your clan is loyal to everyone so this is the reason I just wanna join this clan.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2022, 10:34:06 AM by skull »

CapTriX

• Soldier
  • Infecting World
    • View Profile

Israfil ☪️

• Soldier
    • View Profile
Well, i just wanna join your clan becz your clan don't use bad words and also pro at dm. You know what I left KF becz of their toxicity their are too toxic to their members and other vcmp players to and also sometimes kill their own members like gerz and after they kill their members they use word 'h' and I really hate this word but your clan is loyal to everyone so this is the reason I just wanna join this clan.
is it ever happened that you used to play with our mates? make it possible interact with them spend some more time with them. Improve your english. and behavior this is what we look for in our clan we don't see if the player is good in DM or not. we see kind/mature/loyal people. so prove us that you can be like that. Yet I'm Neutral. for you i will decide my opinion after seeing your experience with us. Thanks for your kind words towards us i Appreciate you for that. and Good luck!

skull

• View Profile
is it ever happened that you used to play with our mates? make it possible interact with them spend some more time with them. Improve your english. and behavior this is what we look for in our clan we don't see if the player is good in DM or not. we see kind/mature/loyal people. so prove us that you can be like that. Yet I'm Neutral. for you i will decide my opinion after seeing your experience with us. Thanks for your kind words towards us i Appreciate you for that. and Good luck!
I also want Kind/mature/loyal mates.Thanks for the vote btw

M.

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
After discussing in our private boards, we came to a conclusion that you need to spend more time with us, most of the members aren't well acquainted with you including me. I do believe you have the potential and maybe the passion to be a good RT material but not for the time being. Also next time you post an application try putting in more information just to avoid confusions. :)

Work on the points I mentioned above and try again in 1 month if you think you're ready. Good luck next time!
Denied.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal