The Resurgence

Application - SynthWave

Israfil ☪️

• Soldier
    • View Profile
Nickname:
Previous nickname(s): Waleed, Viper, Mr.Y, LegendKiller, WaleedKing, and more.
Timezone: GMT + 5
Introduce yourself: My name is Waleed i'm 17 years old and i'm from Pakistan. i'm playing VCMP from 2018
Do you have any ban history?: Yes in VCCNR. server since i was a newbie there i used to break rules too many times. even after understanding the rules probably in the middle of 2019 year. my past have been very worst. i was like a cafer i didn't learn to speak english before. got banned there too many times but time by time as i was working on myself to improve my career i was successfully changed. later 2019 i got banned in Vks server too probably 2/3 times for using hacks because as i was new so i was totally a noob.
Were you in any clan? (If yes state the reason you left them): I have never been a part of any family before
Reasons for joining RT: before i reveal what made me come now for RT. i wanna say that's i'm not requesting here just like a clanhopper that's if i gets rejected i will not be applying again so. probably less RT Players know me but some do know me. i'm interested to be a part of this Clan, i was advised by some good players. they just told me you should make a correct decision on which clan you wanted to join for real not like clan hopping or other emotional drama. so take your decision and look for the 1 clan that you really wants to join in. prepare yourself for it. no matter what clan is that just be yourself show off yourself. what i really needed to do is to not give up now. even if i gets rejected. so by that at least i can prove that's i wasn't lying i'm interested more in this clan since ShadowJack told some fresh lines to me about joining this clan this is my final decision i will not be looking for other clan if i gets rejected from here. i'm kinda normal on DM skills not very much but better than newbies. so i think i can manage almost stuff. i would love to play with rt guys whenever i gets a new fresh mouse the reason why i'm not playing dm servers often because my mouse wheel is just dead. and everyone knows without mouse we can't dm. but still i would try to play with a broken wheel, i'm actually skilled on stubby even on shotgun but not in m4 as i'm really working hard on m4 to learn m4 duel. if any of you guys have a problem with me please mention them i will be paying attention for it and will apologize for it. i have improved myself more than before in past 2/3 months i just used to be mad on them who used to annoy me i became rude on them. instead of /ignoring them but as it's old so i don't fight with ppl anymore and for reason. if they does i just simply ignores them. If according to any of you i still need something to improve let me know i will be working on that as well. Sorry for my inconvenience, i'm interested to hear your opinions, and all of you guys will be much appreciated for reading this long topic. i always makes long topic not just to get positivity it's just to explain my whole story i'm sorry for making it long Thanks a lot for reading my application.
IRC/Discord: SynthWave#2057
Are you interested in clan wars?: very well.
Additional info: i will mention VU clan's story here including MK and DU, about the past. so from 2020 i dreamed to join the Vice Underdog clan and prepared for it. but due some of my unsolved problems i couldn't get a success to be a part of them i used to apply there literally 6 or 7 times and got rejected all time. reasons were like i need more improvements i need to be kind and honestly i was working on it. and in the middle of 2020 i was successfully prepared but still had some problems on it then i last applied for vu at the start of 2021 and got rejected again then i decided to give up. and i was very emotional i felt like i'm unlucky and  i can't be a part of it. and in some days i was forced to apply for different clan without waiting at least for 1 month i applied for MK clan and tried to act like a clan Hopper there. the mistake i made there was their rule that i didn't wait for 2 months as i was currently rejected by VU some days ago. and because of this MK guys were negative for me and they were telling me to stick to the clan that you really wanted to join. i got rejected from there too, i was more emotional then i was more emotional and then probably 1 or 2 months later i forcefully applied for DU Clan and tried to convince them as like i did to MK and i got rejected from there too, because of some negative votes then i was totally called a Clan hopper because i gave up after that and decided to leave VCMP just like dramatic stories as i was more emotional i felt like now i'm no longer a regular player in front of VCMP audience i was ashamed left vcmp. made a video on it. now after 2 months later i dont really know what has changed but i totally feel like i'm a newbie in vcmp now but with kind and maturity. as because i have been with it. and i know the rules i just rejoined and started playing again. i gave myself some more time realize more that's what have i done in the past.

ZeeX.

• Lieutenant
  • I am a geek!
    • View Profile
So sad to hear your emotional story bro.
Well some questions i want to ask are

What made you to apply in RT? (yes you already said that this is the final decision of you) still something confusing me what made you to choose RT?

I personally know you very much, as you said you left VC:MP 2 months ago a guy can change his thinking sense in 2 months bro? If yes please explain what changes you made in yourself in these two months.

You said in your application that you are adviced to go for one clan, why others are giving you advices dear? Make a quality in yourself already.

And DM skills does not matter much specially in our RT family we accept members who are friendly and mature with everyone in VC:MP community.

After all i am happy to see your apologies for the past, happened with many people.

Your application is under discussion please stay tuned.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2021, 10:12:25 PM by ZeeX. »

- RT Lieutenant
- OneVice Administrator
- VCAD Administrator
- AsianCity Moderator
- VFS Manager
- FunVice Management
- VC:MP Player Since 2011

Israfil ☪️

• Soldier
    • View Profile
What made you to apply in RT? (yes you already said that this is the final decision of you) still something confusing me what made you to choose RT?
Honestly, what i have seen in this clan is a loyalty and good kind. however i don't like to lie so i don't really know much about it. but after ShadowJack's words i really dreamed to become a part of this clan. as i mentioned he told me some masterpiece lines that made me feel myself. just like i can be on my own. it's just a thought after all i'm really interested on it. i'm not aware of RT has less members or enough. i'm trying to myself. i'm imagining that's this can be a place where i can stay forever sorry if these words are seeming to be dramatic but this is all what i have expected in this, before whatever shadowjack have said to me i even told you that's i'm about to take a final move, what made me choose this clan is some good friends i know in RT. they're always kind to me whenever i talks to them RT has more kind than some other stuff that i can see.

I personally know you very much, as you said you left VC:MP 2 months ago a guy can change his thinking sense in 2 months bro? If yes please explain what changes you made in yourself in these two months.
just realized, that's i'm not a child that i'm crying making emotional drama. acting more artistic being nice on notes. but in front of people being a rat, still being rude on those who used to hate me in the past and ignoring them instead of forgetting the past and start a new friendship, working hard on my attitudes angers emotional dramas trying not to break the rule at any server, been playing safe since came back. ( mainly i finally got rid of those problems that i mentioned above in this topic ) in 2 months i have been away from the game and realized hard, decided to make a huge change on me specially learned to ignore that lets you avoid unexpected problems basically i'm safe now, also RT guys haven't seen me from a while it's because i have problems with my mouse so in these days i'm just Playing Roleplay servers and still trying to play some dm servers somehow,

You said in your application that you are adviced to go for one clan, why others are giving you advices dear? Make a quality in yourself already.
you're true by your side, but those advices weren't coming from time wasters, all i can say is that's i just got a lession from them, and now i'm standing on my feet. i believe in myself that i have made a huge change on me, but as you're saying i should be making a quality on myself already so i would and will always do.

And DM skills does not matter much specially in our RT family we accept members who are friendly and mature with everyone in VC:MP community.
i'm proud of hearing this line from you. and i know you already told me about this, i just mentioned a DM matter as we all do it,

After all i am happy to see your apologies for the past, happened with many people i hope you are no more emotional now :l, jk
i'm not emotional anymore since i've realized it's not a reality i feel normal nowadays i'm happy as well that's you're accepting my words.

Martyrdom

Hello there Waleed. Thanks for applying into our clan! Unfortunately there have been quite a lot of issues that might for the time being not allow you to join our clan at this stage.

We have noticed that you still have some quirks regarding your attitude that still need desperate fixing, for example that entire drama that you have made before rage quitting VCCNR for some rather silly reasons I'd rather not disclose.... Such an unpredictable nature like that is definitely what we don't look for in our clan members. It's good you have realized you have a lot of attitude issues but you also need to begin putting more effort towards fixing them.

Feel free to apply in 1 month, if you feel you have improved and are ready to try your luck once more at becoming one of us. Good luck.

Denied.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal