The Resurgence

Goura-RT.application

Goura · 3 · 2143

Goura

• View Profile
Nickname:[LRP]Goura
Previous nickname(s):Goura [NK]Goura
Timezone:gtm+2
Introduce yourself: my name is goura mohamed i joined vcmp at 2015 I'm ec and argonath player, I'm not bad at dming and I'm good at sniping . Nice to meet you and thx😉
Do you have any ban history?I got ban in ec for racist
Were you in any clan? (If yes state the reason you left them):yes I was leading NK clan but I left them NK is bullshit all members of this clan are kids ...
Reasons for joining RT: I loved the clan and all of my FREINDS  in the clan so I want join in😊
IRC/Discord:[LRP]Goura#0885
Are you interested in clan wars?yes
Additional info:idk

Sevrin

• Founder
  • Resurgence
    • View Profile

Martyrdom

Hello Goura...

So I would like to begin with the fact that we are thankful for the fact you have expressed interest into your clan however there are quite a bit of gripes to be found if we are to accept your application.

- Trust: Members for the time being are clueless as to wether to trust you or not for the time being due to past actions and don't get me wrong, past is past and there's nothing we can do about it but only present actions and affiliations might tell if we are able to move on from it which is something you should work hard for.

- Knowledge of who you are: There's also the fact that pretty much most of us here that have never played argonath before don't know nor remember you which means you are unknown to them and for them there's no way they can accept someone who they do not know.

I personally believe anyone has the chance to prove themselves and improve but first the rest of the clan needs to see that and most importantly see if you are still trustable and have fully moved on from your past wrongdoings. I believe with dedication you can do that and be able to join the clan and down the line the veredict might change but for now it's a no. Feel free to apply over the course of a month only if you feel that you are ready to be a member and are well acquainted with everyone in the clan without any problems in between nor mistrust, be wise.

Denied.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal