The Resurgence

Application-DaRViN

DaRViN · 3 · 2064

DaRViN

• View Profile
Nickname: DaRViN
Previous nickname(s): [CFt]DaRViN, [CFr]DaRViN, ++Cool_Boy+++
Timezone: GTM+5
Introduce yourself: My real name is BiLaL and Playing sincs is 2017 on LW server and 2year later on EC server
Do you have any ban history? Yeah in EC [Reason] Stats Pending
Were you in any clan? (If yes state the reason you left them): CF, When i got demoted because i'll stats pedding in ec then i decided That's not good So i'll left CF.
Reasons for joining RT:  Because RT Is one of my favourite clan it was active clan and this clan have very very very good skills and i really like this clan.There are many popular clans like MK SS VU but RT have his own Fashion Thats the reason i went to join RT,
IRC/Discord: DaRViN#8560
Are you interested in clan wars? Yeah Why not
Additional info: ..

Martyrdom

Under discussion, we'll come back to you with a decision soon. Good luck!

Martyrdom

Not taking the risk.

I don't like the fact that you seem to be a good guy one time with our members yet the other you flame them and you just behave toxicly with them and even if it wasn't for that, there were also a lot of instances in the past where in the clans you would join you behaved quite good with them yet when no one was watching you would just behave shitty in general which is not the kind of image we want in RT and just like Vipex you seem to play from a shared computer (which might explain the mood swings.. who knows) which in turn makes you and him a security breach aswell which is a huge no-no in our books.

Feel free to post another application in 6 months only if you think you really have improved and can prove to be trustable.

Denied.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2020, 09:31:34 PM by Martyrdom »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal