The Resurgence

Application - Huzaifa

Huzaifa.

• View Profile
Nickname:Huzaifa
Previous nickname(s): JeFFy , Rock and Angel
Timezone: GMT +5
Introduce yourself: Hello, My name is Huzaifa. I am 18 years old. I started playing VCMP in 2017 and got deep knowledge gameplay. I am 2nd year student (college).
Do you have any ban history? I got banned for Aimbot in past and got unbanned very soon.
Were you in any clan? (If yes state the reason you left them):
FF - Closed
R2x - Kicked because of Aimbot
RK - Closed
u1 - Recently closed
Reasons for joining RT: RT is most active clan rn. I love RT teamwork in events and in clanwars. I always wanted to join RT but i was loyal with u1. I have many friends in RT. Since RT got alot of experience in vcmp I'll try to get some exp  from my seniors.
IRC/Discord: JeFFy#4886
Are you interested in clan wars? Yeah
Additional info: Aimbot :- I admit that i used aimbot in past but after getting unban. I have never used aimbot again or any type of tool that give me advantage over other players....

ZeeX.

• Lieutenant
  • I am a geek!
    • View Profile
Thanks for your kind word towards our clan,
Your application is under discussion.

- RT Lieutenant
- OneVice Administrator
- VCAD Administrator
- AsianCity Moderator
- VFS Manager
- FunVice Management
- VC:MP Player Since 2011

Kenny

• Soldier
    • View Profile
Thank you for showing interest towards RT clan, Huzaifa. Though I am not that much impressed by your behavior in recent times. You have a irritating and annoying personality. Sometimes, you behave childish and I have seen it myself. Taking those into consideration I personally do not think you are ready to be part of RT yet.

But, if you can make me believe that you would try to work on the things I mentioned. Then I might change my mind.

BrightLight

• Soldier
  • call it what you want
    • View Profile
I still have the impression of you when you were very immature and ignorant when in the FF clan. How do I know whether you improved? Also, include examples of your improvement.

(I'm SHy btw in case you do not know)
« Last Edit: July 26, 2023, 07:32:01 AM by BrightLight »

Huzaifa.

• View Profile
Thank you for showing interest towards RT clan, Huzaifa. Though I am not that much impressed by your behavior in recent times. You have a irritating and annoying personality. Sometimes, you behave childish and I have seen it myself. Taking those into consideration I personally do not think you are ready to be part of RT yet.

But, if you can make me believe that you would try to work on the things I mentioned. Then I might change my mind.

Hello Kenny, My Behaviour isnt childish and i dont have annoy personality. I dont know when we met last time ig but guiding new players in easy english and in urdu doesnt mean that i am annoy or smth. If anyone thinks guiding players or talking with friends in main chat is annoying or childish Its okay ( IN VCCNR RECENTLY). But i think my behaviour is better  than before yeah i may have some problems but i'll try to improve it with time

Huzaifa.

• View Profile
I still have the impression of you when you were very immature and ignorant and in the FF clan. How do I know whether you improved? Also, include examples of your improvement.

Hello Shy^, There is no doubt that i was so immature and a bad player at that time but i think after getting unbanned from Aimbot (2020) I tried to improved my behaviour and make some new and muture friends and play with them. I also played MAGNA after getting unbanned from aimbot. What else i can say about my own behaviour xd. You can ask your members about my behaviour towards them or any other players. U1 helped me alot to improve my behaviour specially lederhos guide me how to deal with problems and how to improve your self...
« Last Edit: July 25, 2023, 05:24:09 PM by Huzaifa. »

Kenny

• Soldier
    • View Profile

Hello Kenny, My Behaviour isnt childish and i dont have annoy personality. I dont know when we met last time ig but guiding new players in easy english and in urdu doesnt mean that i am annoy or smth. If anyone thinks guiding players or talking with friends in main chat is annoying or childish Its okay ( IN VCCNR RECENTLY). But i think my behaviour is better  than before yeah i may have some problems but i'll try to improve it with time
When did I say guiding new players is bad or it is something which is considered to be childish?Indeed, your behavior is better than before but it is still not enough according to me.

Good Luck!

Huzaifa.

• View Profile

When did I say guiding new players is bad or it is something which is considered to be childish?Indeed, your behavior is better than before but it is still not enough according to me.

Good Luck!

I respect your opninion. You may see my behaviour childish and annoying in CNR but in DM servers or TDM servers its different. You didn't play DM servers with me thats why you dont know much about my behaviour in other servers than CNR. Thanks
« Last Edit: July 25, 2023, 06:49:13 PM by Huzaifa. »

BrightLight

• Soldier
  • call it what you want
    • View Profile
I still have the impression of you when you were very immature and ignorant and in the FF clan. How do I know whether you improved? Also, include examples of your improvement.

Hello Shy^, There is no doubt that i was so immature and a bad player at that time but i think after getting unbanned from Aimbot (2020) I tried to improved my behaviour and make some new and muture friends and play with them. I also played MAGNA after getting unbanned from aimbot. What else i can say about my own behaviour xd. You can ask your members about my behaviour towards them or any other players. U1 helped me alot to improve my behaviour specially lederhos guide me how to deal with problems and how to improve your self...

That is really nice to hear. Also, I have a few questions which I'd like to be answered in private (regarding VFS ban). Please DM me on Discord: shy007

Good Luck!

I respect your opninion. You may see my behaviour childish and annoying in CNR but in DM servers or TDM servers its different. You didn't play DM servers with me thats why you don't know much about my behaviour in other servers than CNR. Thanks

That is quite not okay--to be behavioural different depending on the server. If you happen to join RT and continue playing in VCCNR with that "childish behaviour", you'll still be representing us; the entire clan and what kind of members we take in. That could harm the clan's reputation. This application will experience quite a significant damage unless you guarantee us that you will have a universal behaviour
throughout the game which would be calm and not be toxic or annoying. Having a mate who is behavioural different and having different personalities in every other server is not what we'd want to align ourselves with, sorry.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2023, 07:53:43 AM by BrightLight »

Huzaifa.

• View Profile

[/quote]

That is quite not okay--to be behavioural different depending on the server. If you happen to join RT and continue playing in VCCNR with that "childish behaviour", you'll still be representing us; the entire clan and what kind of members we take in. That could harm the clan's reputation. This application will experience quite a significant damage unless you guarantee us that you will have a universal behaviour
throughout the game which would be calm and not be toxic or annoying. Having a mate who is behavioural different and having different personalities in every other server is not what we'd want to align ourselves with, sorry.
[/quote]

Sorry you didnt get the point. Childish behaviour like guiding new players talking with them alot and explaining them rules of vccnr in main chat ( i mention in ken's reply). In other server i dont speak much in main chat and play like a muture guy.. I am not saying that my behaviour isnt good in vccnr. People think i am annoy but i was helping new players or guiding rulebreakers. If you still dont get my point its okay... Thanks

ZeeX.

• Lieutenant
  • I am a geek!
    • View Profile
Hey Huzaifa!

It may seem that these days are not going well for you but please don't give up. I am sorry to inform you that your application has been denied as a result of some negative votes. Our members have talked with you and mostly you know the cause of your application being denied.

I know you've done a good job with your behavior, but still you've got a little work to do. I believe you can do it. and I have full faith that you'll make it and join the clan as soon as you're ready.

Denied.

- RT Lieutenant
- OneVice Administrator
- VCAD Administrator
- AsianCity Moderator
- VFS Manager
- FunVice Management
- VC:MP Player Since 2011

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal